Opinions on Aria Cecily??? and other top choices

Hello berries, just looking for some feedback on my current top baby girl name: [name]Aria[/name] [name]Cecily[/name]…

And my other top combos-

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Natalya[/name]
OR
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]India[/name]

[name]Piper[/name] [name]Natalya[/name]
OR
[name]Piper[/name] [name]India[/name]

[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]

Would love some feedback, thanks in advance!

Great names!

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Cecily[/name]- I really like this. They compliment eachother really well.
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Natalya[/name]- Something about this combo is off to me.
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]India[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this!
[name]Piper[/name] [name]Natalya[/name]- This is the best of the two [name]Natalya[/name]-as-a-middle-name combos. A good balance of eclectic and exotic.
[name]Piper[/name] [name]India[/name]- Too many i sounds.
[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]- [name]Don[/name]'t care of [name]Emilia[/name], but I love [name]Ivy[/name]. [name]Flip[/name] the two and I’d swoon.

• [name]Athena[/name]

I agree, [name]Aria[/name] is not exactly my style but I really love [name]Aria[/name] [name]Cecily[/name]! It’s a nice blend of modern and eccentric-traditional, with great flow!

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Natalya[/name] - I like it OK, there is something off about it as pp says, maybe it’s the repeating n’s. I’d prefer it spelled [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Natalia[/name]. I do like both names quite well - like [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Natalia[/name], but prefer this spelling personally.

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]India[/name] - I like it!

[name]Piper[/name] [name]Natalya[/name] - I agree with pp, this is the better of the [name]Natalya[/name] combos. I don’t love [name]Piper[/name], but I do like this combo pretty well.

[name]Piper[/name] [name]India[/name] - too much bold word for me. Although I love [name]India[/name].

[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] - This is nice, I think [name]Emilia[/name] would get misheard as [name]Amelia[/name] all the time which would annoy me. But it’s a perfectly nice combo.

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] is my favorite of the bunch actually!

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] - It’s NMS, but its pretty.

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Natalya[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] but not with [name]Natalya[/name]. They don’t look right together being from too very different origins.

[name]Daphne[/name] [name]India[/name]- I like this one the best. [name]Both[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]India[/name] are so underused and together they give her a name thats different but not totally weird or unheard of.

[name]Piper[/name] [name]Natalya[/name] - This one sounds a lot better. I prefer [name]Natalya[/name] spelled the Italian way, [name]Natalia[/name]. It just looks cleaner and goes better with [name]Piper[/name].

[name]Piper[/name] [name]India[/name] - This one is okay. All I see is two word names put together.

[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] - I like this one. I would love it if it were [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]. That would be totally elegant and vintage. [name]Emilia[/name] makes me think of the little Hispanic girl who lives a few doors down from me. A very Latin name [name]IMO[/name].

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] is lovely! [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Natalya[/name] and [name]Piper[/name] [name]Natalya[/name] are nice as well.

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] is much better than any of others choices. The name on it’s on is spunky and normal and pretty so I hope you will decide for this.

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] is adorable! I love it! Definately my fave of all your combos! :slight_smile:

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] is very nice! Would love the combo [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Emilia[/name]!