Opinions On My Favorites?

Hello berries! It’s been quite a while since I last posted, and I am back yet again seeking your wonderful opinions and advice! I am trying to widdle down my list of names to just one for each gender, and as i am ‘decisionally challenged’ , you’re help is much needed! I’d love you’re opinons on each name, and suggestions if you have them. So here they are.

Boys-
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]John[/name] [Can you see this on a baby?]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Damon[/name]
[name]David[/name] [except I don’t like [name]Dave[/name] AT ALL. Can this be avoided?]

Girls-
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Everly[/name] [or [name]Everley[/name]]

Boys-
[name]Noah[/name]- I love this name, I think it’s precious and ages very well.
[name]Levi[/name]- I really like [name]Levi[/name] alot also.
[name]Jack[/name]- I love [name]Jack[/name].
[name]John[/name] [Can you see this on a baby?]- [name]Way[/name] too plain. Maybe as a mn.
[name]Gideon[/name]- I love this name. In the future I plan on having a little [name]Gideon[/name] and I pray this name NEVER becomes popular.
[name]Damon[/name]- I don’t like this, reminds me of demon :o
[name]David[/name] [except I don’t like [name]Dave[/name] AT ALL. Can this be avoided?]- This name is a biblical classic.

Girls-
[name]Anna[/name]- Meh. A little on the plain side for me but classic for sure.
[name]Kate[/name]- I love [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]- I don’t like this name at all.
[name]Caroline[/name]- Another I love, so classic ad sophisticated.
[name]Madeline[/name]- It’s ok.
[name]Everly[/name] [or [name]Everley[/name]]- [name]Everly[/name]. Nice, I like the nn [name]Ever[/name].

Boys-
[name]Noah[/name]-I like [name]Noah[/name]. I think it sounds very distinguished, and like its biblical connection.
[name]Levi[/name]-I really like [name]Levi[/name]! I think it is super handsome and love the way it sounds…
[name]Jack[/name]-[name]Jack[/name] is just such a feel-good name, quite classic & handsome, refined and casual at the same time. I can’t help but like it a lot.
[name]John[/name] [Can you see this on a baby?]-[name]John[/name] is such a strong, classic name. I love its simplicity. I personally can see [name]John[/name] on a baby.
[name]Gideon[/name]-Ooh, I love [name]Gideon[/name] so much. Such a strong, sleek name-and once again, I love its biblical connection. I might just name my future son [name]Gideon[/name].
[name]Damon[/name]-I prefer the sound of [name]Damian[/name]/[name]Damien[/name] to [name]Damon[/name]. I think [name]Damon[/name] sounds too abrupt…it is still quite a handsome name, though.
[name]David[/name] [except I don’t like [name]Dave[/name] AT ALL. Can this be avoided?]-I don’t love “[name]Dave[/name]” either! But I do like [name]David[/name] a good deal. It’s such a sturdy, substantial, masculine name. I think [name]Dave[/name] can be avoided, but I am not 100% sure…

My favorite out of your boys’ names is [name]Gideon[/name]. My second favorite would have to be [name]Levi[/name].
By the way, I don’t know if you would like name combos suggested, but I [name]ADORE[/name] the name combo [name]Gideon[/name] [name]Levi[/name]. In fact, I might just name a future son of mine [name]Gideon[/name] [name]Levi[/name]! Though I won’t be having children for awhile…

Boy names I think you might like: [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Caleb[/name], [name]Damian[/name]/[name]Damien[/name], [name]Luke[/name], [name]Reuben[/name], & [name]Robert[/name].

Girls-
[name]Anna[/name]-such a simple yet beautiful classic, with so much grace and elegance. I really love [name]Anna[/name]!
[name]Kate[/name]-so sweet and spirited, another wonderful classic! I like it a lot.
[name]Lydia[/name]-I’ve really grown to love the melodic sound of [name]Lydia[/name] recently. I love how this name looks, as well, and how vintage it is. I REALLY love [name]Lydia[/name]-and might even name a future daughter this name, as well! [name]LOVE[/name] it! (Hehe, I hope you don’t think I am “stealing” your names-I have liked [name]Gideon[/name] & [name]Lydia[/name] for a little while-hope you don’t mind!)
[name]Caroline[/name]-super sweet name. I like it pronounced Care-oh-line better than Care-oh-lyn, but both pronunciations are lovely. Which way would you pronounce “[name]Caroline[/name],” just out of curiosity?
[name]Madeline[/name]-its elegant French flair, rhythmic sound, and general sweetness make it a lovely name indeed! I really like it. I’m assuming you are pronouncing it Mad-uh-lyn, but I like the Mad-uh-line pronunciation a lot, too.
[name]Everly[/name] [or [name]Everley[/name]]-ooh, this is such a gem of a name! So pretty. When I see it, I think of “Happily [name]Ever[/name] Afters” and “[name]Forever[/name] and Evers.” Hehe. I really adore the “ly/ley” ending, too. I love [name]Everly[/name]/[name]Everley[/name]! As to which spelling I’d prefer, that’s a toughie. I think they are both so pretty!

My favorite out of your girls’ names is…well, that’s hard. I really [name]LOVE[/name] girls’ names, and I really love your list of girls’ names! I can narrow it down to two, though, so I’d say my two favorite girls’ names on your list are [name]Lydia[/name] & [name]Everly[/name]/[name]Everley[/name]. [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Madeline[/name], and [name]Everly[/name]/[name]Everley[/name] [name]Kate[/name] sound like pretty combos! I like how [name]Lydia[/name] & [name]Everly[/name]/[name]Everley[/name] are (generally) not as popular as your other choices. But, I really like them in general; they are so lilting and beautiful!

Girl Names I think you might like:
[name]Annalise[/name]/[name]Anneliese[/name], [name]Amelie[/name]/[name]Amalie[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Emmeline[/name]/[name]Emeline[/name]/[name]Emmaline[/name] (I believe these can be pronounced three different ways: “[name]EM[/name]-uh-leen,” “[name]EM[/name]-uh-line,” and “[name]EM[/name]-uh-lyn”; would someone please correct me if I am wrong?), [name]Flora[/name], [name]Tatum[/name], & [name]Victoria[/name].

Wonderful names!! I hope I helped you in some way. Best of luck in trying to “widdle down” (love how you put that!) your list in hopes of coming out victorious with your ultimate boy name and ultimate girl name (sorry if that was too dramatic). I, too am “decisionally challenged,” so don’t feel bad! :wink: Good luck! :slight_smile:

~*~Nameseeker3

[name]Noah[/name]: Nice, but very popular.
[name]Levi[/name]: I’ve never liked it, but it’s a nice name. It’s pretty trendy…
[name]Jack[/name]: Too nicknamey for me, but I can definitely see the appeal.
[name]John[/name]: [name]How[/name] about [name]John[/name], nn [name]Jack[/name]?
[name]Gideon[/name]: Too religious sounding for me, but it’s a nice name.
[name]Damon[/name]: Not really a fan.
[name]David[/name]: I really like [name]David[/name], and I think [name]Dave[/name] can definitely be avoided.

[name]Anna[/name]: [name]Lovely[/name] and classic!
[name]Kate[/name]: Too much of a nickname. I like [name]Katharine[/name]/[name]Katherine[/name]/[name]Katarina[/name] nn [name]Kate[/name].
[name]Lydia[/name]: I love [name]Lydia[/name]! One of my favorites.
[name]Caroline[/name]: I think [name]Caroline[/name] is lovely and timeless.
[name]Madeline[/name]: Nice, but so overused.
[name]Everly[/name]: This is the only name on your list that I dislike. It sounds extremely juvenile and made-up. I don’t see the appeal.

My favorites are [name]David[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name].

.Boys-
[name]Noah[/name]- It’s a Biblical classic but I find it too popular for my tastes :frowning:

[name]Levi[/name]- I’m not a huge fan of [name]Levi[/name] and it’s getting a boost due to celebrity influence.

[name]Jack[/name]- I think [name]Jack[/name] is a great name but personally prefer it as a nn for [name]James[/name] or [name]John[/name].

[name]John[/name] [Can you see this on a baby?] - I can absolutely seen [name]John[/name] on a baby! I’ve thought about using it since it seems to have fallen out of favor regarding popularity. For easier use on a young child, you could call him [name]Johnny[/name].

[name]Gideon[/name]- [name]Gideon[/name] is a cool, under-used name. If you have the guts to use it (which I doubt I have :D) go for it!

[name]Damon[/name]- I’m not a fan of [name]Damon[/name] as it reminds me of demon…

[name]David[/name] [except I don’t like [name]Dave[/name] AT ALL. Can this be avoided?]- My cousin has a son named [name]David[/name] and as far as I know, they call him exclusively [name]David[/name]. I think it’s a great name as well, albeit a bit common.

My favorites are [name]John[/name], [name]Gideon[/name] and [name]David[/name].

Girls-
[name]Anna[/name]- I love [name]Anna[/name]! It’s high up on my list and I love the nickname [name]Annie[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Kate[/name]- I think [name]Kate[/name] is lively and pretty, though I prefer it as a nickname for [name]Katherine[/name].

[name]Lydia[/name]- I think [name]Lydia[/name] is a wonderful vintage classic, even if it reminds me of the younger sister in ‘Pride & Prejudice’.

[name]Caroline[/name]- [name]Caroline[/name] is a beautiful classic and feels timeless despite its popularity.

[name]Madeline[/name]- I can’t get past the ‘Mad’ in the beginning of the name and the nickname [name]Maddie[/name] feels far too over-used. However, it is my favorite ‘mad’ name, when pronounced ‘MAD-eh-line’.

[name]Everly[/name] [or [name]Everley[/name]][/quote]- [name]Everly[/name] (I prefer this spelling) feels trendy and much more modern than your other choices. It is my least favorite…

My favorites are [name]Anna[/name], [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Boys-
[name]Noah[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this name.
[name]Levi[/name] - I used to like this one, but now all I can think of is the whole [name]Bristol[/name] [name]Palin[/name] scandal. For now, it’s ruined for me.
[name]Jack[/name] - Great choice! I never meet young “Jacks”.
[name]John[/name] [Can you see this on a baby?] - Sure, you can always use [name]Johnny[/name]. However, not my favorite as it’s pretty common.
[name]Gideon[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Damon[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like. Lots of bad connections with the name ripe for teasing by other children.
[name]David[/name] [except I don’t like [name]Dave[/name] AT ALL. Can this be avoided?] - [name]David[/name] is really nice, but I can see the nn concern.

Girls-
[name]Anna[/name] - Classic cute name.
[name]Kate[/name] - I like this name and that you aren’t going with a long form for it.
[name]Lydia[/name] - Sounds like a very formal name to me. Not my favorite.
[name]Caroline[/name] - Okay, but seems dated.
[name]Madeline[/name] - Cute name, but be prepared for lots of nicknames.
[name]Everly[/name] [or [name]Everley[/name]] - I like this - it’s different than your other names but nice.

Favorites: [name]Noah[/name], [name]Jack[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Kate[/name], and [name]Everly[/name].

I adore [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Gideon[/name]. [name]Jack[/name] is great, but is getting too popular for my blood. And if you truly don’t like [name]Dave[/name], I think you should skip the name, because there will always be someone who will think it’s funny to use that. My nephew was being called [name]Dave[/name] at about 3 months. However, if you think you can live with that, then leave it on!

For your girls’ names, [name]Kate[/name] is of course a classic. [name]Lydia[/name] is fabulous, even if she tends to be represented in literature as snooty and self-centered (Pride and Prejudice, Sliding Doors). [name]Caroline[/name] is beautiful, but still feels a little 60’s to me - that’s why I prefer [name]Coraline[/name]. [name]Everly[/name] is really sweet! It reminds me of the [name]Everly[/name] Brothers, and that’s not a bad thing. :slight_smile:

Hello berries! Thank you so so much for your extremely helpful suggestions thus far! I have definitley crossed of [name]Damon[/name] [after a few people pointed out that it sounds like Demon] and [name]David[/name]. I also took out [name]Anna[/name], since my name is [name]Savannah[/name] … “[name]Hi[/name] I’m [name]Savannah[/name], this is my daughter [name]Anna[/name]”… might be a little strange. [name]Just[/name] so everyone knows, I pronounce [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Madeline[/name] with the ‘line’ sound as opposed to ‘lyn’. I am sick of the lyn names. I am actually pretty close to crossing these names off my list also, not positive yet though. More feedback would be glorious!

Boys-
[name]Levi[/name]…love this! [name]How[/name] about [name]Levi[/name] [name]David[/name]?
[name]Jack[/name]…one of my favorite boy’s names
[name]John[/name] [Can you see this on a baby?]…only as a mn
[name]David[/name]…I like this as a mn

Girls-
[name]Kate[/name]…as a mn
[name]Lydia[/name]…[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Kate[/name] would be beautiful!
[name]Caroline[/name]…love this!
[name]Madeline[/name]…I like this name as a classy, different mn
[/quote]

[name]Noah[/name]-Yes, but I like [name]Noa[/name] on a girl.
[name]Levi[/name]-Levis is another spelling and I’m pretty sure Leveigh is too, but I like [name]Levi[/name] best.
[name]Jack[/name]-Yeah, but its pretty basic.
[name]John[/name] [Can you see this on a baby?]-Its okay.
[name]Gideon[/name]-Its alright, dont hate it but dont love it.
[name]Damon[/name]-No, first time I saw it I though Demon.
[name]David[/name] [except I don’t like [name]Dave[/name] AT ALL. Can this be avoided?]-I dont think it can.

Girls-
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Anna[/name] is getting popular, so you could try the fubky [name]Ana[/name]. But yeah, its a nice name.
[name]Kate[/name]-[name]LOVE[/name] IT.
[name]Lydia[/name]-Not so much.
[name]Caroline[/name]-I like [name]Carolyn[/name] better.
[name]Madeline[/name]-Cute.
[name]Everly[/name] [or [name]Everley[/name]]bostonsavvy-Nope.

Boys-
[name]Noah[/name] - Ahh, [name]Noah[/name]. [name]Noah[/name] was a favorite of mine when I was a little girl, because I loved the story of [name]Noah[/name]'s Ark. It’s got a soft, wonderfulness about it and you just can’t imagine [name]Noah[/name] being a bad guy, right? Apparently a lot of people feel that way, because the name is quite popular (#9). If that doesn’t bother you than it’s a great name, but for me, it’s gotten too popular :frowning:

[name]Levi[/name] - [name]Levi[/name] is a great name. It’s strong, rugged, masculine, biblical and bit reminiscent of old Western films and comfy jeans. This name has reached a very comfortable level of popularity. I don’t think people hear the name and think “where the heck did that come from” (or assume the parents are very religious, like [name]Ezekiel[/name] or [name]Josiah[/name] might), but rather “hey, that’s a cool name you don’t hear all the time”. It’s been on the uptick, so who knows how popular it will ever get, but again, this is a name that has lots of redeeming qualities that can bypass popularity if you love the name.

[name]Jack[/name] - I’ve always felt a bit “ehh” about [name]Jack[/name]. Due to it’s one syllable-“ck” ending sound, it has a spunky, high-energy, playful feel, which is why I associate it with puppies, I think. Of course, it’s a great name with lots of history, and tons of people are using it, so you should too if you like it a lot.

[name]John[/name] [Can you see this on a baby?] - Yes, I can definitely see this one a baby. I actually know a baby named [name]John[/name], well [name]John[/name]-[name]Tyler[/name] (sometimes known as JT), and he’s named for his father, and it suits him beautifully. [name]John[/name] is a name that will never go out of style, never be teased, never be questioned. Is a bit boring? Yeah, to some. Is it classic? Definitely. Can you call a [name]John[/name] by the nickname [name]Jack[/name]? Sure. There you go, two of your favorites in one!

[name]Gideon[/name] - [name]Gideon[/name] is my favorite biblical name. [name]Gideon[/name] challenged God but fulfilled his wishes, he also was extremely humble and when the Israelites asked him to be their king, he refused, saying that only God could be their king. I’m not very religious or anything but I do think the name has a wonderful story behind it, which is good to know. [name]Gideon[/name] is very hip to me, cool and laid back, fun but serious. My favorite on your list.

[name]Damon[/name] - This name has a 90s-Soap-[name]Opera[/name] feel to it for me. I have no idea. I didn’t know anyone named [name]Damon[/name] in the nineties and I don’t watch soap operas, but that’s that. No, but in all serious, I personally don’t like this name, but I think it’s fine. It lacks some of the classicness the other names you like have. But it’s a solid name that could fit a number of personalities.

[name]David[/name] - With great effort [name]Dave[/name] could be avoided, but I’m not sure how realistic that is. My Dad’s name is [name]David[/name]. Lots of people call him [name]Dave[/name]. Not officially, but more as an affectionate nickname (he was [name]Davey[/name] as a kid). [name]David[/name] is solid, classic, biblical, and timeless. You can’t go wrong with [name]David[/name] and it really doesn’t feel overused like some other biblical classics.

Girls-

[name]Anna[/name] - [name]Anna[/name] is a brilliant name. I love it even more when its [name]Ana[/name] ([name]AH[/name]-na). It’s simple but gorgeous, pretty, feminine, literary, historical and, yeah, it’s popular, but it’s not dated or trendy. [name]Annie[/name] is also my favorite musical and I find the nickname spunky and sweet.

[name]Kate[/name] - Yay for [name]Kate[/name]! [name]Kate[/name] is the only nickname I like as a full name. [name]Kate[/name] is spunky, fresh, girlish but not frilly. It’s got history, class and literary references.

[name]Lydia[/name] - [name]Lydia[/name] is elegant and pretty, not too popular and kind of a hidden classic. It makes me think of Pride and Prejudice and [name]Jane[/name] [name]Austen[/name] and all things lovely. It’s a great name.

[name]Caroline[/name] - [name]Caroline[/name] is one of my best friends names. It suits her wonderfully. It’s vintage and feminine, but sort of no-nonsense and sophisticated. The name sort of lacks excitement for me, because I hear it a lot in my day to day life, and I find it a bit heavy on a baby. I personally don’t love the nicknames, so I wouldn’t use it, but if you do that’s great.

[name]Madeline[/name] - [name]Madeline[/name] is great. [name]Maddy[/name] is overused. If you will call your [name]Madeline[/name] by her full name, more power to you! Though I’m not sure how possible that actually is. I just have met so many young Maddys ([name]Madeline[/name], [name]Madelyn[/name], [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Madison[/name], etc.) that the nickname has lost its charm. But I do like [name]Madeline[/name] (are you saying Mad-eh-line or Mad-eh-lyn? I prefer the first) and I love that it reminds me of the children’s book character, [name]Madeline[/name], who is super spunky and French and cool!

[name]Everly[/name] [or [name]Everley[/name]] - [name]Everly[/name] feels trendy to me. Anything ending in “ley” feels trendy I think. [name]Everly[/name] is sweet, but I think [name]Ever[/name] is actually kind of cooler. It’s spunky and charming and you can girlify it by nicknaming her [name]Evie[/name].

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

[name]Hi[/name] - my husband is [name]David[/name] and nobody ever calls him [name]Dave[/name].

Boys-
[name]Noah[/name] - i like this, but its getting rather popular.
[name]Levi[/name] - this name is ok, not hugely for or against.
[name]Jack[/name] - i only like this as a nickname for [name]John[/name].
[name]John[/name] - wonderful! and yes can see this on a baby, thats what nicknames are for! [name]Johnny[/name], or [name]Jack[/name] are sweet baby nicknames.
[name]Gideon[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] this.
[name]Damon[/name] - i see Demon when i look at this name.
[name]David[/name] - all nicknames can be avoided if you insist! [name]David[/name] is lovely!

My favourites: [name]John[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], [name]David[/name]

Girls-
[name]Anna[/name] - nice, plain and simple
[name]Kate[/name] - as a nickname for [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] - so-so
[name]Caroline[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] it!
[name]Madeline[/name] - increasing hugely in popularity
[name]Everly[/name] [or [name]Everley[/name]] - hate it.

My favourites: [name]Anna[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Kate[/name] (as a nickname for [name]Katherine[/name])

Suggestions for other names:
Boys:
[name]James[/name]
[name]Michael[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]

Girls:
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Antonia[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name]

I hope you like some of my suggestions :slight_smile:

Freckles, thank you so much! you’re feedback was wonderful. I was kind of second guessing myself on [name]Levi[/name] but i loved your description- “It’s strong, rugged, masculine, biblical and bit reminiscent of old Western films and comfy jeans.” Now im in love with the name all over again! Thank you so much for your input! Actually thanks to all of you- I’m narrowing down the list pretty quickly! Anymore fedback you have that can get me down to one name for each gender would be wonderful! Now I have:

[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]John[/name] [I looovvee the name [name]John[/name] [name]Tyler[/name]! I know so many Tylers, so idk if I’d use this combination but I’d love something of a similar nature, and I’d call him by both names!]

[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Everly[/name] [Its still on my list, yes, but im looking for alternatives to [name]Everly[/name]. Because I just realized it sounds like [name]Beverley[/name], a name that im not too fond of. Any other ‘ev’ names less popular than [name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]Eve[/name]?

Boys-
[name]Noah[/name]-I like this, My friend has a 18 month old named [name]Noah[/name] and hes simply adorable :slight_smile:
[name]Levi[/name]- Hmm. I cannot decide if i like this name all that much. Im on the fence with it.
[name]Jack[/name]- I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Jack[/name], love love love it!
[name]John[/name] [Can you see this on a baby?]- [name]John[/name]? No i cant. It seems like one of those names where you would have to give birth to a 35 year old man, but [name]Johnathan[/name] ([name]Jonathan[/name]) is cute :slight_smile:
[name]Gideon[/name]- I like this, but it screams middle name to me.
[name]Damon[/name]- Like [name]Matt[/name] [name]Damon[/name]? I see the appeal but when i first read it i assumed you misspelt [name]Damion[/name].
[name]David[/name] [except I don’t like [name]Dave[/name] AT ALL. Can this be avoided?]- I like [name]David[/name], its a good name that ages well. However i dont know that [name]Dave[/name] is avoidable, maybe if you has a another nickname for him, but [name]Davey[/name] and [name]Dave[/name] would probably always be there for strangers or close friends to use.

Girls-
[name]Anna[/name]- I like [name]Annie[/name] better, but i still like [name]Anna[/name], it’s a very classis name. I do prefere longer versions of names withthese as nicknames though- such as [name]Anastasia[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]- Ahh [name]Kate[/name], the almost perfect name. Very sophisticated and classy, a overall lovely choice. Only downside is i dont like nickname [name]Katie[/name].
[name]Lydia[/name]- Uh, ok im going to duck and hide before i say this, but i do not like the name [name]Lydia[/name]. I dont quite know why, i think it is because it still seems like such a odd person name. I cant get around to a baby [name]Lydia[/name]. But that is just me of course, i think almsot everyone else on NB LOVES [name]Lydia[/name]. I just cannot get behind it.
[name]Caroline[/name]- This is a beautiful name, timeless classic sophisticated with numerous possible nicknames in [name]Carly[/name], [name]Calla[/name], [name]Callie[/name], Care, so on and so forth :slight_smile:
[name]Madeline[/name]- Though i prefere the spelling [name]Madeleine[/name]. I do reallly love this name! To me its more of a middle name (mosty because my name list consists of an [name]Alice[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]). And the nickname [name]Maddy[/name] will be very common alongside all the Madisons and its counterpart [name]Addy[/name] for [name]Addison[/name].
[name]Everly[/name] [or [name]Everley[/name]]- Ahhhh [name]Everly[/name]. [name]How[/name] i love you so. This name and Aniston are my complete guilty pleasure names. I simply adore them! [name]Everly[/name] nn [name]Ever[/name] is perfect!

Good [name]Luck[/name] :slight_smile:

I [name]LOVE[/name] how [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] sound together. Or [name]Kate[/name] & [name]Noah[/name]…so pretty.

Originally I was thinking [name]Jack[/name] & [name]Caroline[/name] were wonderful but then I thought of the Kennedys :slight_smile: