Opinions on my signature?

Hey everyone,
I’m pretty new to nameberry, and I’m currently working on my name list. I keep moving things around (in the girl section mostly.) What would you change in my signature?

Wee Lassies
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f], [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f].

Wee Laddies
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Kit[/name_u]’, [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u], [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m], [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m], [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]Todd[/name_m], [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m].

Other girl middles: [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_u]Jean[/name_u], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Faye[/name_f].

Other boy middles: [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_m]George[/name_m].

Thanks in advance!

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f] --> I absolutely love the combo. I have a niece named Sc@rlett [name_f]Rose[/name_f] so the double flower name doesn’t bother me, but it may be a bit much for others.

I don’t really see any others that I would change. However, I love the combos [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] (I would have used [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] if I wasn’t using [name_u]Lee[/name_u]), [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]Todd[/name_m] (it’s nice seeing someone else using [name_m]Todd[/name_m]), [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] & [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m].

1 Like

@shells15 thank you! I love your signature! Especially [name_f]Yara[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] Rosewood!

1 Like

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f] - I would find different pairs for these because they are both flowers.
[name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] - The sound of these two together is not my favorite, tbh. I might recommend putting [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] – [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f].
[name_f]Carrie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] - not a fan of how the 'r’s sound in the one

Otherwise, they all flow quite well! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this could help. :slight_smile:

@elanorelle Thank you for your suggestions! I really like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]! I’ll move [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f] back with [name_u]June[/name_u]! :blush:
Any suggestions for what to put with [name_f]Carrie[/name_f]? It’s an honor name, and I want something with it to maybe make it a little more modern. I think a short middle works best. [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]? [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and put something else with [name_f]Freya[/name_f]?

Oh, [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] sounds so sweet!! And I love [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] – wouldn’t change that one at all.

1 Like

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f] - pretty though a little wordy. [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f]? [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f]? [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u]?

[name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - safe and stable. [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f] or [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] would be gorgeous

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - unexpected and balanced

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - fresh and sweet

[name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] - lyrical and bold

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] - quite nice but the sounds mash together a little. [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]? [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f]? [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Solene[/name_f]?

[name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] - this is lovely. I love [name_f]Anya[/name_f] snd [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] gives it a sleek feel. [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] and [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] came to mind along with [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]

[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] - this is vibrant and lovely

[name_f]Carrie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] - quite nice though quite r heavy. [name_f]Carrie[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]?

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] - sweet but a little expected. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] or [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f]?

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Kit[/name_u]’ - love this! [name_u]Strong[/name_u] but sweet

[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] - I’m not a fan of [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] but [name_m]Bear[/name_m] balances it out

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] - I really like this. Fresh and cool

EElliot [name_m]Cole[/name_m] I like the relxaed vibe this has

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] - quite nice and unexpected

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] - cool and intersting

[name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]Todd[/name_m] - not a big fan of [name_m]Todd[/name_m] and it doesn’t add to [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] imo. [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]Tide[/name_m], [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]?

[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] - cool, bold and grounded at the same time

[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]- love [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] but [name_m]Grant[/name_m] is a little harsh. [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_u]Grady[/name_u]? [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]?

[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]- nice enough. [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] would be cute.

1 Like

I love all of your combos actually, but I think there are a couple that would have a nicer sound the other way around. I would swap [name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] to be [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and [name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] to be [name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]. Other than that I love your style!

1 Like

@Greyblue
@floatinthesky
Thanks so much for your suggestions! I really appreciate it! :blush: