Opinions on names/combos, suggestions

Hello

We just had our third boy and cannot decide on a name. Some of our thoughts are [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] (my favorite) [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] (husband likes the most) and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. We also like [name_u]Valor[/name_u] as a possible
middle name. Some of the other names we liked were [name_m]Vander[/name_m], [name_u]Everest[/name_u] and Kesper.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!!

1 Like

Congratulations on your new little fellow! All are nice options but I love [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] so much. Maybe [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] and you get to use both names? [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] is wonderful too.

1 Like

[name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is absolutely dreamy :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is delightful and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] is fantastic. I do like [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] best though.

I’ll throw in the suggestions of [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_u]Brave[/name_u], [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Valor[/name_u] :heart::heart:

1 Like

All of your options are absolutely stunning but [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] is perfection! :heart_eyes:

Congratulations on your new little guy!

1 Like

Jasper Forrest would be a great combo!! Huge congratulations!!

1 Like

Seconding!

1 Like

omg forrest wilder is literally perfect :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

jasper storm & silas winter are also stunning! you can’t go wrong with any of them but my vote goes to forrest wilder :evergreen_tree:

and i also love love everest :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

options for everest if you still are considering it:
everest river
everest zephyr
everest wilde
everest orion
everest poet
everest valor

forrest rhodes, forrest valor & forrest wolf would also be lovely :heartbeat:

maybe if you can’t agree on a name i think forrest jasper or jasper forrest are also beautiful options

some other ideas for firsts:
astrophel
aurelian
beowulf
cosmo
indigo
ocean
phoenix
cobalt
evander
evergreen
eveland
florian
foster
leland
meridian
montague
rainier
remus
sterling
tiberius
valerian
venture

1 Like

These are all fantastic but I’d personally go for [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]. I love this combo! [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] are lovely too, so evocative; I don’t think you can go wrong whichever name you ultimately go for. I’d love to know your children’s names to see which goes best but I understand if you don’t want to share.

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names. I’m finding it hard to say my favourite between [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] & [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], I think [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] just wins for me. I like the suggestion of [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] too!

1 Like

These are such fun names! I like [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] the best out of the names you listed, but I like each of them in a different way. I like [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] paired with [name_u]Everest[/name_u] as well. [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Everest[/name_u] is a nice name.

1 Like

[name_u]Forest[/name_u] is sooo handsome

1 Like

I adore the name [name_u]Everest[/name_u]! I almost named my last son that but my niece and nephews insisted it was the girl dog on paw patrol s name and ruined it for me.:expressionless: I still love it and would probably use it this time if I hadn’t named him [name_u]Evren[/name_u] lol

1 Like

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u] :heart_eyes: Such a perfect combo! [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is great too but I prefer [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]!

1 Like

I adore [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_f]Kimber[/name_f] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m] [name_u]Everest[/name_u]
Illian [name_m]Stone[/name_m]
[name_m]Jordani[/name_m] [name_u]Lake[/name_u]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] these names! Especially [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]. [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] is a bit trendy for my taste, and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] is kind of in the middle for me.

Other ideas:
[name_u]Vesper[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Killian[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_u]Leander[/name_u]
Oberon/Auberon