Opinions on Names!!

What are your favorite boy names? These are mine. What do you think of when you hear these names and what type of person do you picture?

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]/nate

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_u]Bell[/name_u], a bright, quirky inventor boy.
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], solid, great name.
[name_m]Graham[/name_m], oh, goodness. Good looking, intelligent, wonderful! I wish I’d dated a [name_m]Graham[/name_m].
[name_m]Grant[/name_m], OK, but feels a bit cold to me, reminds me of applying for a grant.
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m], love this name, a warm dad type.
[name_u]Jude[/name_u], I fancy [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Law[/name_m] so I see it as a sexy name, but might become overused?
[name_u]Max[/name_u], I’ve taught too many, but I love [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] and [name_m]Maxfield[/name_m].
[name_m]Miles[/name_m], an ugly, stringy, puritanical type.
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m], do not like, picture a villain, but love [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] as a middle.

[name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorites are; [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_m]Hugh[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], and [name_m]Miles[/name_m] (even though [name_m]Miles[/name_m] is string-like, straight-laced, and ugly ;)).

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] loves logic puzzles and creating things. He enjoys arts and crafts more than catching frogs and splashing in muddy puddles. He is kind and polite.
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] - I picture [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] similar to [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. He loves to read and enjoys writing.
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] - [name_m]Graham[/name_m] can be the class clown. Not to the point of getting in trouble but can easily make others laugh. He is very sweet.
[name_m]Grant[/name_m] - [name_m]Grant[/name_m] is a charmer and can get himself in trouble at times. He can easily make friends. He enjoys going out for team sports. He might not be the best of the team but he does is best and is a team player.
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m] - The girls are all charmed by [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]. [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] does well in school. You can usually find him joining after school activities like the school paper, chess club, year-book committee. He is very social and well-liked.
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] - [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is a lot like [name_m]Hugh[/name_m].
[name_u]Max[/name_u] - [name_u]Max[/name_u] is the life of the party type. He hangs out with [name_m]Grant[/name_m] a lot.
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] - [name_m]Miles[/name_m] is put-together. He does well in school and makes friends easily. [name_m]Miles[/name_m] is a lot like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_m]Hugh[/name_m].
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]/nate - [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] enjoys sports, especially hockey and football (american). He is also very social.

You could tone-down the negative comments, I have read quite a few today. We all have our likes and dislikes.

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]: Very classic and wonderful in its proper form (not a fan of [name_u]Alex[/name_u] or [name_m]Xander[/name_m] when the proper name is so handsome!)
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]: Very similar to [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], classic, though not as exciting. Maybe [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] or [name_m]Bennet[/name_m] for a bit of a flair?!
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]: One of my favorites! It makes me think of a charming, happy-go-lucky sort of guy. I also like the [name_m]Graeme[/name_m] spelling/pronunciation, too
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]: Not as handsome as [name_m]Graham[/name_m], but not bad either.
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]: [name_f]My[/name_f] absolute favorite boys name of all time! This [name_m]WILL[/name_m] be my son’s name someday. Very cool and familiar, but not heard often. I love the meaning, the history, the namesakes…everything :smiley:
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]: Very peppy and fun. One of my favorite kids ever was named [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] (I called him my [name_u]Jude[/name_u] Dude lol)
[name_u]Max[/name_u]: Cool, classic, down to earth. I like [name_u]Max[/name_u], but not really any of its longer forms.
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]: Not bad, but not as interesting as some of your other choices.
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]/[name_m]Nate[/name_m]: All-American kind of kid. I like [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] for more spice :wink: