Opinions on Nicolyla?

What do you think of the name Nicolyla?

I don’t really like it, it’s too made-up. I think something like [name]Lyla[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] would be pretty though :slight_smile:

I don’t understand how you pronounce it and I’m becoming tongue tied trying to figure it out. I have a feeling I am not alone in this.

Ditto. Are you trying to combine [name]Nicole[/name] and [name]Lyla[/name]?

Prefer [name]Nicola[/name], [name]Nicolette[/name] or [name]Nicoline[/name] as Nicolyla seems a little less obvious as far as gender goes to me.

Nope! And it’s said [name]Nick[/name]-oh-[name]Lyla[/name]

[name]IMO[/name] it is too much of a mouthful, but I like the male name [name]Nikolai[/name], and I like the female [name]Nicolette[/name]!

It looks/sounds like a terrible mashup of [name]Nicole[/name] and [name]Lila[/name]. :confused: Much prefer [name]Nicole[/name], [name]Nicola[/name], or [name]Nicolette[/name]…

Honestly? Sounds odd. terrible mashup, yes. as mouthful as [name]Renesmee[/name].

I think its pronunciation of [name]Nick[/name]-oh-[name]Lyla[/name] is what makes people think it’s a smoosh of [name]Nicole[/name] and [name]Lyla[/name]. It would be an intriguing name but I Googled it to find out if it was a real name but not much came up. Are you absolutely sure it’s not a combo of [name]Nicole[/name] and [name]Lyla[/name]? Where did you first hear it?

Oh, and I love the name [name]Nikolai[/name] for a boy but I don’t like Nicolyla. It sounds weird. Have you considered [name]Nicola[/name]? (prn [name]NIK[/name]-uh-luh, like [name]Nicholas[/name].)

Sorry, not a fan. Too much of a mouthful and looks made up.

Doesn’t work, [name]IMO[/name], sorry.

Its intriguing I see where you would like it…but I think unfortunatly it sounds like a mash up… I think the last lyla is the main problem

When I first saw it, I thought of the name [name]Nicola[/name]. Then, I looked at it again and saw the y and said it aloud a few times. It sounds kind of made up to me. [name]How[/name] about [name]Nicola[/name]? Or [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Lyla[/name] as a combo?

I don’t think it’s a legitimate name. It doesn’t really look visually appealing to me.

100% sure it’s not a a smoosh of [name]Nicole[/name] and [name]Lyla[/name].

Interesting. I don’t like [name]Nicola[/name], I think of Coca Cola when I hear it.

The sound is pretty, but this spelling makes it looks made-up and tryndee. I think Nicolila would be very pretty.