Opinions on our names please....... Baby boy due in 8 weeks!!!

Hello there!! My husband and I are currently trying to choose a name for our baby boy coming in [name]May[/name]. We have a four year old little girl named [name]Summer[/name] and are wanting to name our baby something unique as our last name is [name]Johnson[/name] and obviously VERY common. We have a few that we like but are hoping to get some feedback on our names that we like or maybe some fresh inspiration???

Here are some of our LIKES:

Mom’s: [name]Keyes[/name], [name]Madden[/name], [name]Ash[/name]

Dad’s: Maclin, [name]Mack[/name], [name]Axel[/name]

btw… Middle name is [name]Edward[/name]

I like [name]Ash[/name] as a nn for [name]Ashton[/name] or [name]Asher[/name]!

I have never heard of [name]Keyes[/name] as a name until the moment I read your post. I adore it!
[name]Keyes[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. Adorable.

I like [name]Keyes[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] the best! I also like [name]Axel[/name]…[name]Axel[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. Nice :slight_smile:

Best wishes!

Thanks so much for the replies… [name]Keyes[/name] is INCREDIBLY uncommon and therefore one that I love! [name]Just[/name] out of curiousity… Would you consider [name]Keyes[/name] to be masculine or feminine sounding?

[name]Keyes[/name] [name]Edward[/name] has a nice ring to it!

[name]Keyes[/name] is nice! I like it but my heart lies with [name]Ash[/name]. I think [name]Ash[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] (or something like [name]Asher[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] or [name]Ashton[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]…) would be utterly perfect. What about [name]Max[/name]? It combines your husband’s Maclin/[name]Mack[/name], and a bit more of your style, I think. I think [name]Max[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] is really handsome, and I love [name]Summer[/name] and [name]Max[/name] together!

Good luck!

definitely masculine