Opinions on our names!

Not to post again, but I want real honest opinions on our names we’ve picked.

Boys : [name_u]Jensen[/name_u].[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] & [name_m]Joshua[/name_m].[name_u]Jay[/name_u] ([name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] and [name_u]Jay[/name_u] are honor names)

Girls : [name_f]Willa[/name_f].[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] & [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f].[name_f]Rose[/name_f] (no honor names being used)

Let us know what you think, thanks!!

I love [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is gorgeous too. I’ve never been a big fan of [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] but love [name_u]Jay[/name_u], and the combo [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] is very handsome. All lovely choices!

[name_u]Jensen[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]: I’ve seen [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] a few times on the internet. I believe it is some actor’s name or character name? I like it. It’s offbeat but friendly. I really like [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and think it works well to be a familiar factor that balances out the more unusual [name_u]Jensen[/name_u].

[name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]: [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] is a sturdy name and another that I like. I personally don’t like the nn [name_m]Josh[/name_m] or Joshie, but some of that may be inevitable. I’m not a huge fan of [name_u]Jay[/name_u], especially by itself. I’d personally prefer a full name, like [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] or [name_m]Jason[/name_m], but that’s just my personal taste.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]: I like both names, but not together. They have repetitious sounds and it clashes to my ear. It isn’t the worst that I’ve seen though and think it could work, especially since middle names aren’t used very often.

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: absolutely stunning! I love this combo the most!

[name_u]Jensen[/name_u] Ackles he’s an actor, but it isn’t why we chose the name. Lol ”

[name_u]Jensen[/name_u]: I strongly dislike it, I know several people that have [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] as their last name and it will always be a last name to me
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]: A little old fashioned, and lets hope his classmates dont find out that one of its nicknames could easily be [name_m]Dick[/name_m]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]: Also a little old fashioned but this is definitely more usable, the nickname [name_m]Josh[/name_m] is fine
[name_u]Jay[/name_u]: I loooove this one, it’s adorable and lovely

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]: I prefer [name_f]Willow[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Willa[/name_f] if you really like it) but this is still pretty!
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]: Too masculine and plain for me
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]: [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this, probably one of my favorite names. Adorable and modern
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]: I find it a boring choice, everyone is using [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a middle these days so it has lost its charm as both a first and a middle

I love [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] is also cute. Not as into [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] because it feels very modern but that’s just my taste. I prefer [name_f]Emma[/name_f] or [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] to [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], but it is still pretty.

Thanks…

I adore [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] (for a boy/man). I love [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]. I personally feel neutral about [name_u]Jensen[/name_u], [name_m]Joshua[/name_m], and [name_u]Jay[/name_u].

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] ([name_u]Jensen[/name_u], [name_m]Joshua[/name_m], [name_u]Jay[/name_u], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_m]Quentin[/name_m]) or [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] ([name_m]Joshua[/name_m], [name_u]Jensen[/name_u], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]) would make great sibling sets.

I actually really like all your combos. They sound strong to me. And I actually really like the alliteration of [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]. [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is also beautiful.