Opinions on some names I've been liking lately...

[name]How[/name] would you describe each of these names? What kind of a person do you picture with that name?
And I know my style is all over the place, haha. :slight_smile:

[name]Dulcinea[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name]
[name]Naava[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Nola[/name]
[name]Jessamyn[/name]

Thanks so much!

I like [name]Eleni[/name] a lot, [name]Jane[/name] is pretty but plain, [name]Nola[/name] is alright. The rest I don’t like alone.

lol, [name]Jane[/name] looks like its hiding amidst all the strange names.

[name]Dulcinea[/name] all I think of is that irritating song from [name]Man[/name] of La Mancha.
Sorry, but I really don’t like any of the others, not my style of weird or I have a bad connection ([name]Nola[/name])
[name]Naava[/name] looks fake and makes me think Navajo. I personally wouldn’t want a name where the obvious next syllable is Hoe.
[name]Jessamyn[/name] looks/sounds made up.
[name]Eleni[/name] just isn’t my style, though I don’t mind [name]Elena[/name]

Haha, yes, I thought the same thing about [name]Jane[/name]. I have been thinking about that one too lately though, so I figured I’d through it in there. :stuck_out_tongue:
That’s a really good observation about [name]Naava[/name]! Thanks for bringing it up. I would probably only use it in the middle spot, so I guess that would be okay.

I’m glad that you like [name]Eleni[/name]! I go back and forth between finding [name]Jane[/name] too “plain [name]Jane[/name],” and thinking it is a really lovely, under-used classic.