[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Venus[/name_f]

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_m]Cassiel[/name_m]

1 Like

This is a great list!

Astraea — feels like a fantasy name but not in a too-heavy way. I like it and think it’s wearable!

Cassiopeia — love this, more of a GP for me but it would make me very happy to meet someone with this name.

Selene — quietly becoming a favorite of mine, though I can never decide how I like it pronounced best.

Lucina — neither like nor dislike this one, though I think I prefer Lucia and Lucinda myself.

Dawn — lovely name, it’s on my own list of middles! I would love to meet a Dawn.

Venus — love the idea, not sure how wearable I see it being in practice (Venus Williams may have made it a one person name to me).

Cressida — absolutely love this name! I’ve met one IRL and she wore it incredibly well (she went by Cressie).

Cassiel — I haven’t heard this one before, but I basically love all “Cassie” names so I’m intrigued!

[name_f]Astraea[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- over the top for me and imo a bit much for real life use, but I appreciate the celestial vibe.

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- again, way over the top. [name_f][/name_f] Would make a fabulously elaborate middle to a simple first.

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- never been a fan of this or [name_f]Selena[/name_f] / [name_f]Selina[/name_f] despite loving the moony meaning. [name_f][/name_f] [name_m]Just[/name_m] don’t like the sound.

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Lucina[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- not my thing, a tad frilly / pretty / princessy. Prefer [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- beautiful meaning but find the name itself frumpy and dated.

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Venus[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- too obvious a rhyme with another word.

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- really like this. [name_f][/name_f] Posh yet whimsical.

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_m]Cassiel[/name_m] [name_f][/name_f]- reminds me of cheese? I’m sure this is very close to a type / brand of cheese.

[name_f]Astraea[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- bold, starry and beautiful

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- such a big and powerful name, but still manages to sound gentle and whimsical

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- sleek and stylish

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Lucina[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- I’m in two minds [name_f][/name_f]- I love the meaning and am intrigued by it, but it feels a tiny bit fussy for me?

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- I like the imagery and would be pleased to meet a little [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Venus[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- quite a nice sound, but reminds me of the razor brand

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- gorgeous [name_f][/name_f]- golden, warm and pretty

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_m]Cassiel[/name_m] [name_f][/name_f]- I quite like it [name_f][/name_f]- kind of warm and gentle

Absolutely love the celestial vibe here :sparkles:

Astraea - I love this name, one of Elizabeth I’s alter egos/nn’s so it has a definite starry princess feel for me!

Cassiopeia - it’s beautiful and rather grand, but Cassie or Cassy is a very wearable nn

Selene - elegant and mysterious :crescent_moon:

Lucina - pretty but my first thought is that it’s like a misspelling of Lucinda (which is also lovely!)

Dawn - popular in older generations but I think this would be adorable on a small girl, perhaps time it came back! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Venus - powerful, but does instantly make me want to sing the pop song

Cressida - love this, very classic English and Cress is such a sweet nn

Cassiel - I like it and as above with Cassiopeia, Cass or a variation of Cassie is a good nn

Astraea - Really gorgeous and underused name! Love it and the mythological connections.
Cassiopeia - Same as Astraea
Selene - It’s nice, but has a bit of a dated sound.
Lucina - Very cute, and I like the nickname Lina, but I think I like Luciana and Lucinda more!
Dawn - Also feels dated to me
Venus - I love this as a fun and bold middle name! Not so much as a first
Cressida - Really beautiful, with a vintage Gothic vibe
Cassiel - I strongly prefer this on a boy, but it’s not bad on a girl. I like the nickname Cassie!

[name_f]Astraea[/name_f] - really beautiful and I love the connections to mythology. It’s such a dreamy name
[name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] - such a strong and beautiful name, I really like it
[name_f]Selene[/name_f] - I’m not really a fan of [name_f]Selene[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucina[/name_f] - it looks okay and sounds okay as well, but I just don’t really like it - love it for other people though!
[name_f]Dawn[/name_f] - it’s a bit dated for me
[name_f]Venus[/name_f] - cool and powerful! I like the association with the planet and mythology
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] - this is a lovely name, it’s got such a cool/nice feel about it
[name_m]Cassiel[/name_m] - I like this for a girl! It sounds soft which I like, however I do prefer [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f]