Opinions On These Sibsets

Opinions On These Sibsets, [name_f]Do[/name_f] They Match (Create [name_u]New[/name_u] Ones Using These Names If You Want)?:

1. [name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] “Lena”, [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] “Tess” And [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] “Rory” ;
  2. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] “Fifi”, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] “Lizzie” And [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Odette[/name_f] “Flora” ;
  3. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] “Izzy”; [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] “Sia” And [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] “Millie” ;
  4. [name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] “Ezzie”, [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] “Nellie” And [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] “Thea” ;
  5. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] “Lara”, [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] “Indie” And [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] “Bree” ;
  6. [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] “Isles”, [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] “Vivi” And [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] “Mimi” ;
  7. [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] “Tabby”, [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Amy[/name_f] “Harps” And [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] “Elle” ;
  8. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] “Soph”, [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] “Lila” And [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] “Nessa” .

[name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] “Lena”, [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] “Tess” And [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] “Rory” ;

These are great - unexpected nicknames and a starry vibe

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] “Fifi”, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] “Lizzie” And [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Odette[/name_f] “Flora” ;

Frilly but spiky and cool

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] “Izzy”; [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] “Sia” And [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] “Millie” ;

I like these - contemporary and modern and sweet

[name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] “Ezzie”, [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] “Nellie” And [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] “Thea” ;

This has grandeur and style

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] “Lara”, [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] “Indie” And [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] “Bree” ;

These aren’t at odds with each other, but not quite as cohesive - [name_f]Clara[/name_f] feels vintage, [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] international, [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] a bit 90s.
The nicknames [name_f]Bree[/name_f] and [name_u]Indie[/name_u] feel more cohesive but [name_f]Lara[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Clara[/name_f] feels a bit - redundant? - and not cohesive. Maybe [name_f]Cece[/name_f], [name_u]Coco[/name_u], [name_f]Clary[/name_f], [name_f]Cadie[/name_f] (from [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] too)

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] “Isles”, [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] “Vivi” And [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] “Mimi”

Popular and familiar with funky nicknames

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] “Tabby”, [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Amy[/name_f] “Harps” And [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] “Elle” ;

I like them individually but as a sisbet, [name_u]Harper[/name_u] stands out. [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] feel cohesive; [name_u]Harper[/name_u] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] feel like they could be sibs.

I’d expect it to be [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Amy[/name_f], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Amy[/name_f], [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_f]Amy[/name_f] ‘Pippa’

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] “Soph”, [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] “Lila” And [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] “Nessa” .

Unexpected but they’ve got style and work

1 Like

Couldn’t really think of a nn for [name_f]Clara[/name_f] but I really like [name_u]Coco[/name_u], [name_f]Cece[/name_f] and [name_f]Clary[/name_f] they could maybe work as a better option.
Really like [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Amy[/name_f] and [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_f]Amy[/name_f] “Pippa” as an option especially since [name_u]Harper[/name_u] is more of a guilty pleasure as i wouldn’t work as well as these in my 2nd language.

1. [name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
    I like the flow of all individual names and the nicknames go well together! I do think that [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] doesn’t match the whimsical vibe I’m getting from [name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]

2. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Odette[/name_f]
    Love!! [name_m]Classic[/name_m] but still fun and modern!

3. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u]
    Like the one syllable mn theme! I think [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] is underrated and really ties the set together!

4. [name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
    I adore [name_u]Esme[/name_u] Camille!! I feel like [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] has a theatrical flair to her that [name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] don’t have, but I like all the names individually!

5. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
    I love that you used [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] and combining with [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is just swoon worthy! [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] is very classic and I love the nn [name_u]Indie[/name_u], it really modernises it! [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] is a different type of classic but works very well with the other two combos!

6. [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
    The first names go well together, I’m not so sure about the middles, but each individual name has a nice flow!

7. [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Amy[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
    [name_u]Love[/name_u] this set! I love [name_u]Harper[/name_u] and it really gives the entire set a sort of southern american (USA, not latin america!) vibe!

8. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
    [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and I think this set gives a semi-bohemian-60s painter vibe, if that makes sense, haha1

1 Like
  1. Yes, they are all distinct, but compliment each other nicely!
  2. These three are perfectly paired!
  3. Yes, they work well enough together!
  4. These are wonderful together!
  5. [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] feels more modern than the other two.
  6. All short and sweet! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] set!
  7. [name_u]Harper[/name_u] stands out a bit, but not in a bad way!
  8. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] feels softer than the others, but I still think it works.
1 Like