opinions on this baby girl name :)

My husband and I are naming our baby

[name]Piper[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Amos[/name] what are your opinions on this name :slight_smile:

([name]Rose[/name] is the middle name for my grandmother who passed away, and [name]Amos[/name] is our last name)

really lovely. will grow up well. you’ve done a great job. congratulations!

Spell it Pypuh Wroas and i might like it but until then it sucks .

Thankyou :wink:

Biased as my daughter’s middle is [name]Piper[/name] and she goes by that. I think it ages nicely, and she hasn’t had any problems. I do hear people sometimes say on these name sites that [name]Piper[/name] (or [name]Harper[/name] or such names) won’t work on an adult or that they’ll be teased but my [name]Piper[/name] hasn’t told me about any teasing.

[name]Piper[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is quite lovely and though I think [name]Rose[/name] is overdone, I think it sounds lovely here.

Thankyou :slight_smile: I really like the name [name]Piper[/name] also , and think it sounds fine! your daughters name is really pretty by the way :slight_smile:

You asked for opinions-I HATE the name [name]Piper[/name]. It’s a horrible name that won’t age well. I REALLY do not like it. [name]Rose[/name] is a beautiful name that ages very well.

I really don’t like the name [name]Piper[/name] either. It is not feminine and reminds me of the airplane. I can’t see it aging very well either. [name]Rose[/name] on the other hand, is beautiful!

I love the name, but I’m going to be honest, my favorite is your last! That’s not a hit on the first, I just adore
[name]Amos[/name]! I also think that [name]Piper[/name] [name]Amos[/name] is a gorgeous combo, and I like it as [name]Piper[/name] [name]Rose[/name] too. I just love everything
about this name. Well done!

[name]Piper[/name] [name]Amos[/name] has such a wonderful sound, and a family mn is the icing on the cake :slight_smile:

It was on my short list, but the hubs wouldn’t go for it. I knew a [name]Piper[/name] in college, but that was the only time I ever met one and I thought it was such an interesting, cool name.

Great name all around!!!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Piper[/name]! Unfortunately DH wouldn’t get on board with it though :frowning: [name]Piper[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is just perfect. [name]Piper[/name] is a little quirky, but [name]Rose[/name] is all feminine and really softens out the combo. Great pick.

[name]Love[/name] it! [name]Piper[/name] is so spunky and sweet, and I love the more vintage nn [name]Pippa[/name]. :slight_smile: [name]Piper[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is very sweet, and [name]Piper[/name] [name]Amos[/name] sounds so striking and lovely!