Opinions On This New Mom Gift For My Friend

I know this is the multiple post I’ve made over the past few months on gifts (just around that age (slightly younger) where everyone starts becoming mothers). Which bracelet colour should I choose (black/white feel more modern and chic but green is the original colour of the plant in question) and is this a good gift idea (clovers represent good luck and I’d want to wish a new mother luck in their new journey to parenthood)?

personally, i think the white is the prettiest and most versatile, but i think it really depends on the personality of the person you’re getting it for! i’m sure she’ll love whatever you get her!

2 Likes

Gifts like that are very personal and I have no idea what the person you’re getting for likes, so I find it hard to say. I find the black one the prettiest though. I’m not a fan of white and the green color looks a bit… strange? I mean it’s a bit of a weird shade of green. Maybe that’s just me :joy:

1 Like

This is something that has more to do with her personality and likes/dislikes than anything, so I’d advise you to go with something you feel is uniquely ‘her’! Personally, I’d suggest the white one because it’s sophisticated and versatile. White also symbolises purity and innocence, a perfect fit for the occasion. [name_m]Black[/name_m] would be my second choice.

1 Like

I prefer the look of the black one!

I don’t think choosing a color other than green dilutes the meaning of the clover symbolism, especially if you include a little message about wishing her good luck in her journey.

1 Like

The white one would be my favorite.

1 Like