Opinions please - 4 names

What do you think of these boys names?
Radwin/Radwyn
[name]Radley[/name]
[name]Lorenzo[/name]
[name]Layton[/name]

• Seems very trendy with the ‘ton’ ending

Radwin/Radwyn - I’m under the impression that this isn’t a name, so if it is, please let me know where you found it. I’m just not a fan at all! Looks incredibly tryndee, but worse because it isn’t real. And, what do you call this child? [name]Rad[/name]? “Hey, [name]Rad[/name], your name is really…rad.” I can just see it now… (Is this for a boy or girl?)

[name]Radley[/name] - Agreed, this is very much To Kill a Mockingbird - Boo [name]Radley[/name]. I’m not seeing too much staying power in this name, personally. [name]Bradley[/name], perhaps, for a boy? [name]Halsey[/name], for a girl? Not sure…

[name]Lorenzo[/name] - Wow! This is very different from the other names you have listed! It is a fine name, not really my style, but it works. Sounds very Spanish, so I think it would be difficult for, say, an Englishman, to pull this one off…

[name]Layton[/name] - Well, I prefer it spelled [name]Leighton[/name] (as in actress [name]Leighton[/name] Meester), and only for girls.

Good luck!

Radwin/Radwyn: It’s not my style, but you may also like [name]Conrad[/name].

[name]Radley[/name]: I can only think of Boo from To Kill a Mockingbird. You may also like [name]Conrad[/name].

[name]Lorenzo[/name]: I really like [name]Lorenzo[/name] a lot, and think the [name]Enzo[/name] nickname is cool!

[name]Layton[/name]: Not my style, and I only know it as [name]Leighton[/name]…

From your list, [name]Lorenzo[/name] is my favorite. :slight_smile:

Take care!

I like [name]Lorenzo[/name].

[name]Lorenzo[/name] is definitely your best choice there…I’m mostly echoing the other posters’ thoughts on the other three names.

I loved [name]Jill[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Conrad[/name]!! What about [name]Cormac[/name]?

Good luck! :slight_smile: