Opinions please

What do you think of Azlyn [name]Winter[/name]? I’d probably call her [name]Winnie[/name].

What about [name]Ashlan[/name] [name]Winter[/name] or, if you want to call her [name]Winnie[/name], why not use [name]Winter[/name] as her first name? I’m not loving the sound of Azlyn, myself, but you might like [name]Adeline[/name], [name]Aveline[/name], [name]Abilene[/name], or [name]Aviva[/name] as alternatives.

[name]Lemon[/name]

To me, Azlyn looks and sounds too much like Aslan the lion from the C.S. [name]Lewis[/name] Books. I don’t think girl when I look at that name and it looks a bit made up. Sorry! I do think that [name]Azalea[/name], Aislynn, or [name]Azure[/name] would work.

I like [name]Winter[/name] but am not crazy about Azlyn. As for [name]Winnie[/name] - well, not my cup of tea. [name]Winnie[/name] conjures up the sound a horse makes when it nickers or the cartoon character from Popeye - Wimpie.

[name]Winter[/name] is such a lovely name that if it were me I probably wouldn’t use a nn at all.

If you want to use the nickname [name]Winnie[/name], you should just name her [name]Winter[/name] (a stunning name). I don’t like Azlyn at all…

I agree with pp that Azlyn makes me think of the lion from the C.S. [name]Lewis[/name] books. If [name]Winnie[/name] is your favorite nn then I would use the name it comes from as the first name - [name]Winter[/name], [name]Gwendolyn[/name], [name]Winifred[/name], etc.

I love the name [name]Winter[/name], but don’t like the name Azlyn. Maybe [name]Isla[/name] (eye-la) [name]Winter[/name]?

I knew a girl named Aslyn [name]Jennifer[/name], and whenever any one heard her name for the first time, they always associated it with the lion from [name]Narnia[/name]. It is a pretty name though. I don’t like spelling it with a Z, in my opinion. [name]Winter[/name] is a great choice for first or middle