Opinions please

Over the past few month I have been reading this book, and now that I have finished it I’ve been going back through some of the characters names. I would like any and all options on these names as I find myself on the fence for most of them. I’m trying to figure out if I like the name or if I just like the character and the name is alright. Thanks all in advance!

Names:
Vista
[name_f]Sveta[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabah[/name_f] (Sah-bah)
[name_f]Dinah[/name_f]
[name_u]Genesis[/name_u]
[name_f]Ciara[/name_f] ([name_m]Keer[/name_m]-ah)
Uaine (ooanya)
Khepri (Keh-pree)
[name_f]Fortuna[/name_f]

I really like [name_f]Ciara[/name_f]! Uaine, Khepri, [name_u]Genesis[/name_u], and [name_f]Fortuna[/name_f] are very cool as well.

[name_f]My[/name_f] top names right now are Vista, [name_f]Sveta[/name_f], [name_f]Dinah[/name_f], and Khepri.

favorite to least favorite:

Uaine (so unique and beautiful sound!!)
[name_f]Sveta[/name_f]
[name_f]Fortuna[/name_f]
[name_f]Ciara[/name_f]
Khepri
[name_f]Dinah[/name_f]
Vista
[name_u]Genesis[/name_u] (prefer less religious names)
[name_f]Sabah[/name_f] (too close to the Hebrew name for grandpa)

Doing the same thing as another berry and ranking from most favorite to least favorite
[name_f]Dinah[/name_f]
[name_f]Fortuna[/name_f]
[name_f]Ciara[/name_f]
Khepri
[name_u]Genesis[/name_u]
[name_f]Sveta[/name_f]
Uaine
[name_f]Sveta[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabah[/name_f] (not the most appealing sound)
Vista (i thought of the uppa vista baby stroller lol)

I like [name_f]Sveta[/name_f] a lot! [name_f]Ciara[/name_f], [name_f]Sabah[/name_f], and [name_f]Dinah[/name_f] are nice too. It’s very, very weird to see Vista being suggested as a name, because it’s a city very near where I grew up and it’s really not a great place. But that’s just a personal association, of course.

Vista -interesting but reminds me of Microsoft Vista

Sveta - sweet and sharp

Sabah - interesting and clunky in a cute way

Dinah -bright and lovely

Genesis- fresh and sweet

Ciara - sharp and strong

Uaine - intriguing! Like a blend of [name_f]Una[/name_f] and [name_f]Aine[/name_f]

Khepri - sharp and bright

1 Like