opinons on these names

Hello all, I am new to this website. I am really liking it too! I am 17 weeks and will be finding out the sex next Friday. We have one son named [name]Tristan[/name] [name]Lee[/name] so I am trying to decide on names we love and that go good with [name]Tristan[/name]. What we have so far is:

1. [name]Asher[/name]
  2. [name]Grayson[/name]
  3. [name]Gavin[/name]
  4. [name]Ethan[/name]

[name]Asher[/name] and [name]Grayson[/name] are BY FAR my favorites. My husband isn’t too sold on [name]Grayson[/name] anymore though. Middle names would probably be [name]Ray[/name], [name]Raymond[/name], or [name]John[/name]. We want to use family names for the middle name. So what are your opinions on these? You can be honest, I can handle it!

[name]Asher[/name] is my first choice, with [name]Grayson[/name] #2! I love the idea of using family names as middles.

Congratulations! I love:

[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Raymond[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name] [name]John[/name]
OR
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Grayson[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name] [name]Asher[/name]

I think [name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Gavin[/name] go well with [name]Tristan[/name].

[name]Grayson[/name] or [name]Asher[/name]

[name]Grayson[/name] or [name]Asher[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Asher[/name], definitely.

I love [name]Asher[/name]…[name]How[/name] about [name]Asher[/name] [name]Grey[/name]?

[name]Grayson[/name] sounds too much like [name]Tristan[/name] to me. [name]Tristan[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] together is my fave. :slight_smile: