Order of names...?

[name]Hi[/name] everyone,
I’ve been lurking for a while, and I’m happy to finally join in! Heres my problem:
I have a very specific name in mind, but I’m unsure as to which order sounds best. Its a bit long and crazy, but please bear in mind that it’s not for a baby, so there won’t be any serious consequences. Point is, it’s supposed to be long and cumbersome and strange. Here goes:

Its a quadruple-barrelled (yes, silly, i know) name, consisting of:

[name]Anastasia[/name]
[name]Hayley[/name]
Thursday
[name]Raina[/name]

Either [name]Anastasia[/name] or [name]Hayley[/name] has to come first, but the rest of the names can be in any order. e.g. [name]Hayley[/name] [name]Raina[/name] Thursday [name]Anastasia[/name] or [name]Anastasia[/name] Thursday [name]Raina[/name] [name]Hayley[/name]. If you want to test it out with a last name to get a feel for it, use “[name]Smith[/name]”, otherwise the last name is irrelevant.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to see if theres any kind of consensus on which ordering sounds best.

Hmmm…I am going to go with [name]Hayley[/name] [name]Raina[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name] Thursday

[name]Hayley[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Raina[/name] Thursday.

[name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Haley[/name] Thursday [name]Raina[/name] - I’d love to know what this is for! Lol. Interesting :slight_smile:

The reason for asking is a bit stupid, but has been a great source of amusement for me and some friends this week.

A few of us were having drinks at the weekend and we decided that our other friend’s dog [name]Thor[/name] needed a “formal name”, hence Thursday, because there was a piece of mail addressed to “[name]Thor[/name] [lastname of owner]” from her veterinarian, which we thought was funny and ridiculous. As a result of the alcohol (we hope. if not, we may need professional help) we decided we would make it funnier and more ridiculous by changing the recorded name on the vet’s records to something silly. For all other purposes the dog’s name will still be [name]Thor[/name].

The other names were added for various reasons, such as adding girly names because we feel that [name]Thor[/name], being a girl, was incorrectly named the first time around and needs an overtly frilly name to compensate. The only thing we disagreed on is the order of the names. [name]Thor[/name]'s owner gets the final say but she likes [name]Hayley[/name] Thursday [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Raina[/name] and [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Raina[/name] Thursday [name]Hayley[/name] equally, or alternatively [name]Thor[/name] [name]Hayley[/name] [name]Kayley[/name] Beetlejuice [name]Tamara[/name] [lastname], which the rest of us have vetoed on the basis of suspected lunacy.

P.S. thanks for the answers so far - keep 'em coming =D

Ha! I was worried this was for a real person at first! I like [name]Anastasia[/name] Thursday [name]Hayley[/name] [name]Raina[/name]. Or maybe [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Raina[/name] [name]Hayley[/name] Thursday, for something more rhymey/whimsical.