OT: Doctor Who Vanity Plate

This is obviously pretty far from discussing names, but I’ve noticed there are a fair amount of Whovians in here. I’m getting vanity plates for Mr. RedwoodFey and want to get him something [name_m]Doctor[/name_m] Who related. We’re limited to numbers 0-9 and the alphabet (A-Z), 2-6 characters. I’ve come up with the following which are available up here. Which do you like best? Can you come up with anything else I might try?

WHO

DALEKS

WHO1

A10NSY

X2RMN8

TMYWMY

GLFREY

WHO - not obvious enough? I assume you want any whovians behind you to giggle.
DALEKS - good.
WHO1
A10NSY - probaby my favourite.
X2RMN8 - it’s good but it took a minute to be able to read but good once you get there.
TMYWMY - hard to know what it says and means.
GLFREY - this and A10NSY are my favourite.

All I can think of right now is GR0NM0?

Edited for privacy.

I like A10NSY and TMYWMY, although if I saw TMYWMY without knowing it was [name_m]Doctor[/name_m] Who I doubt that I could figure it out. Who are his favorite characters?

TMYWMY is genius, I would definitely go for that one. As for it being hard to understand, I’m a Whovian but I’m also a foreigner and I understood it immediately. Obviously people who don’t know anything about DW will find even GLFREY esoteric, I don’t think that should exclude the different combinations :slight_smile:

Thanks all. I’m going with DALEKS, which none of you voted for, but I appreciate all the feedback. :smiley: I went ahead and asked him what sort of [name_m]Doctor[/name_m] Who related gift he’d like if I were to get him one: something to do with Timelords and Gallifrey, something specific to a certain series or doctor, or something to do with the daleks, and he said daleks. He loves them. I was going to go for X2RMN8, but it may be too common. People could think he’s a bug exterminator or he loves the Terminator or something. DALEKS is straight and to the point.

I may have to get myself one too, and I’d probably go for TMYWMY or GLFREY. Or WHO1, which was actually used in the show. It was “[name_f]Bessie[/name_f]'s” plate, the third doctor’s car.

Fun, fun. I can’t wait for him to get them in the mail! I’m terrible with surprises and gifts (I get too excited) and hope I don’t ruin it before they come in.

Allons-y!

Edited for privacy.

yours are cool!! what about…

B4DW0L4 -Badwolf
2H34RTS - two hearts
T1MYWMY- timey-wimey
S0N1C - Sonic (did try Screwdriver… - SC4WDR1VA)
DN7BL1NK- Dont blink( Angels)
B0WT1E5 bowties [ARECOOL]
V0RT3X- Vortex
PLC3B0X- Police box

TMYWMY and X2RMN8 are probably my favorites. GLFREY and A10NSY are very cute, too. The only one I can think of right now is FNTSTC9 because he’s my favorite [name_m]Doctor[/name_m].

My favorite was A10NSY, I think it’s genius :slight_smile: I know you’ve already chosen, but I have to say: if I saw the Bad [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] one while I was driving, I’d freak the eff out. In a good way of course!

I really wanted some form of bad wolf, but everything I tried was taken. :frowning: I think he’s going to love DALEKS. You guys all gave great suggestions. I’d love to see a line of cars with all of these on the plates, how fantastic would that be?? I’ll post a picture when we get the plates in the mail.

Ahh awesome! So cool! I may have to do something similar someday! I’d probably go with something to do with Bad [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] or Allons-y!

They’re here! He loves them. :smiley: I really want some of my own now.