We will be welcoming a baby boy in [name]January[/name] and thought we had the name all set - [name]Robert[/name] [name]Pierson[/name] “[name]Pierce[/name].” Now we’re doubting our choice for 2 reasons:
- We are receiving very negative feedback on [name]Pierce[/name] from close friends and family.
- FN and MN are family names and we’re concerned that our family name pool is not deep enough to give future kids 2 family names.
We’re looking for alternative suggestions at this point.
To give you some idea of our style, here are some other favorites that we have excluded:
- [name]Lucas[/name] - already used by sister
- [name]Ethan[/name] - too popular for my husband’s taste
- [name]Clark[/name] - we have a one syllable last name, so it doesn’t sound great together
- [name]Thomas[/name] - like it, but don’t care for the nicknames
- [name]Caleb[/name] - sounds horrible with our last name
Thanks in advance for any help!