Otto?

Looking for people’s thoughts on the name [name_m]Otto[/name_m]?
Is it too out there?
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_f]Sommer[/name_f] would be the name, no ideas on middle. We are a week away and I’m scrambling with our boys names.
Thanks

I love [name_m]Otto[/name_m]. It’s not too out there at all. To me it fits in with the vintage revival names we’re seeing a lot of.

Some middle suggestions:
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Hamish[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]

I like [name_m]Otto[/name_m], it feels very cozy. I don’t think it’s too out there at all!

I like [name_m]Otto[/name_m]! It’s not too out there and I doubt there’d be much trouble with pronunciation, but you still wouldn’t bump into many people with the same name.

Maybe a longer middle name to balance things out?

If you had asked me that question a couple years ago I would not have suggested using it but maybe it is the NB influence that opens our eyes to a much wider scope of names and information, I now really like it. I think it is one of those names that has gained appeal so I would love to meet a little [name_m]Otto[/name_m]!

I love it!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! There are actually a fair few little Ottos round these parts (central [name_f]England[/name_f]); it feels to me like a cool, solid, slightly edgy but not too wild choice and it goes wonderfully well with your surname.

@[name_f]Adelina[/name_f], [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Constantine[/name_u] is amazing!

Some more mainstream options:

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]

To be honest, I think [name_m]Otto[/name_m] works well with almost any middle, as long as you avoid lots of repetitive sounds. It’s a surprisingly versatile name!

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] is on my personal list. I am years away from having kids and in the meantime would love to meet a little [name_m]Otto[/name_m]. I don’t really have any middle names suggestions other than something longer.

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] is a very cute name! I’ve always liked it, and been up for using it even, but my husband isn’t a fan ((sigh)). The only [name_m]Otto[/name_m] I know is a girl (I cringe every time I hear/tell someone her name-can’t stand it on a girl!), so he’ll more than likely be the only one which is always nice.

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] is a very cute name! I’ve always liked it, and been up for using it even, but my husband isn’t a fan ((sigh)). The only [name_m]Otto[/name_m] I know is in his 90’s, so your little boy will more than likely be the only one in his classes which is always nice.

I love [name_m]Otto[/name_m]. It was a name I considered for ds but dh wasn’t a fan. I second the suggestion of [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]