Our 1st Girl!

Hello! We are having our first girl & are torn between [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] or [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Any input is appreciated!

6 Likes

I like [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]!

Congratulations! Can’t go wrong with either - beautiful names - my choice would be [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]!

1 Like

I would choose [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], but [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is lovely too. Whichever choice you make, it will be a good one.

1 Like

What a tough choice! I think I like [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] just a little more!

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] choices! I personally prefer [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], partly because I think a [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] would always be misspelled as [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but you really can’t go wrong here. Congrats!

Like both but would go for [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. I really like [name_f]Tess[/name_f], more than [name_m]Jules[/name_m]. You could pop [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] in back pocket in case you can’t let [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] go.

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] them both, but I’m going to vote for [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] is the name of a dear loved one, and I always think of her name as the ultimate girly name.

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]!

Can’t go wrong but I like shorter names so I’d go [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], for me. Personally [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] isn’t a favorite for me, but I can get behind it. [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is elegant and very timeless! And it has a variety of nn’s like [name_f]Julie[/name_f], [name_m]Jules[/name_m], [name_f]Etta[/name_f], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], maybe even [name_f]Lia[/name_f] (?)

These names are both stunning
I think my favorite might be [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
But I do love [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] as well

Depends on the sibs names, honestly but I’d lean [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f].

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :rose:

So romantic and pretty! Such a lovely name.

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] : elegant and timeless

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]! I’m growing to really like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] but am not a huge fan of the [name_m]French[/name_m] spelling; it just feels too over the top for me. Big fan of [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], though, and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] flows off the tongue so easily :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. She’s sweet and a little fiery!

Congrats! I vote for [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. [name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is on my list too so I’m definitely biased. It just sounds so romantic and beautiful. [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is also one of the prettiest (and most expensive) flowers out there. I only see two possible issues: being asked where’s [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] (some people might be bothered, some not at all) and people potentially mispronunce or misspell the name. The french [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] is pronounced slightly different from [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], you might wanna keep that in mind depending on where you are.

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is gorgeous too! I thought the replies would be more 50:50, but apparently [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is a clear favorite here. You really can’t go wrong with either. Both combos are absolutely lovely, just different vibes imo.

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] should probably be more my style, but I’m loving the unbridled, unapologetic romance of [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! I prefer [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] to [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] to [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] but I think both combos are stylistically perfect and neither would pack the same punch to mix up the middles. Not much help sorry, you really can’t go wrong here :slight_smile: