Our April baby

I posted here a few weeks ago looking for a name for Harry, Jack & Isla’s baby sister. She was scheduled to be delivered via C section on April 11th, but like all of my other children, she had other plans

Audrey Helene B was born 02/04/24 at 4:24am. She’s our 4th baby, and our 2nd daughter, so she clearly likes those numbers!
She surprised us all! Delivery was so easy, but very quick! I only turned to my DH at 8pm yesterday to tell him I thought I was having Braxton Hicks - cut to 4:30am and we’re holding our daughter! :joy:

Audrey’s big brothers and big sister can’t wait to meet her! Thanks to everyone for your help in choosing her name.

(Also sorry for removing the picture of her I posted. I’m not all that comfortable sharing my kids online :see_no_evil:)

45 Likes

Congrats! [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f] is a beautiful name for a beautiful baby!

1 Like

Congratulations!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is a lovely name! Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f] is gorgeous - all the best for you and your family x

Huge congratulations!!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f] is a lovely name!! It goes wonderfully with [name_m]Harry[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], & [name_f]Isla[/name_f] as well!

So cool to have all those 2s and 4s in her birthday! Congratulations to your whole family, [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f] is a beautiful, elegant name :heart:

Congratulations! What a lovely name!

Congratulations, she has a lovely name!

Congratulations!! [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f] is a gorgeous name!

Congratulations! [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is a darling name and goes so well with her siblings names :two_hearts:

Congratulations! Her name is gorgeous and perfect with big sibs.

Congratulations!! :tada::tada: I love how cool her birthdate and birth time go along with her place in the family :heart:

[name_f]Love[/name_f] love love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f]. I adore both names separately and they’re just that much extra gorgeous as a combo. Congratulations!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f] is so gorgeous!! So much love to you and your family, wishing you all health and happiness :green_heart:

her name is stunning, and fits perfectly with your other kids’ names!! huge congratulations :heart: