Our baby girl is here...complications

Our precious baby girl has arrived. 7 lbs 8 oz and 19 inches long. Her name is: Blessing [name]Annaliese[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Rain[/name]. She is in the NICU. She cannot eat. When she does, she turns blue and cannot breathe. It’s so scary. She might be having seizures as well. Today she will be undergoing a lot of testing. She is so beautiful and to look at her, you can see nothing wrong. We are so in love with our little Blessing. If you are someone who prays, please remember her in prayer. I won’t be checking on here much, so if you would like to keep updated, please email me at 7wonderfulblessings@gmail.com and I will give you a link to her care page. Thanks.

We are thinking about you and sending your family and Blessing all of our warmest wishes.

Many hopes and prayers for your little girl. We will all be thinking of you!

Praying for your precious little miracle!

We are thinking of little Blessing [name]Annaliese[/name], and I know that she will come out of this hard time stronger than ever! You and your family are in our thoughts…

My thoughts are with your family and your precious girl. I will be thinking of you and sending many blessings your way.

I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers!

So sorry to here Blessing has had a tough start but as soon as they get to the bottom of her problems things can only improve.My first child had a lot of complicatons at birth but over time they were all addressed and the outlook we were given was far bleaker than what transpired.Please try and take heart,you sound strong and brave and of course Blessing will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl, Mamaofmany. I’m so, so sorry to hear that Blessing is having a rough time, and she and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

[name]Baby[/name] Blessing is certainly in my prayers, as is your family. Congratulations on the arrival of your newest “many”!

Congratulations on your new addition! My thoughts and prayers are with your family and your little girl. She will come out of this very strong, and how could she not with such a wonderfully strong name. She is going to do great things. :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your newest little bundle! I’m so sorry that there are complications. If it’s any consolation, our son was born at 25 weeks gestation, and had more problems than I can even begin to name. While the NICU can certainly be a scary place (and I don’t know what problems Blessing is going through), we were in one for five months and now have a healthy, insane three year old. Your family is in my thoughts, good luck!!!

I love to pray, and I know of a website where you can ask people to pray for something. I will put in a request for prayer for Blessing right now.

I just put in the request.

Congratulations to you and hoping for the best for little Blessing.

We’re praying for you!

Blessing [name]Annaliese[/name] is doing a wee bit better. She has a feeding tube and took a feed today without turning blue. She is NOT having seizures as she had a very long EEG brain wave study. She IS having severe tremors from drug withdrawal. The nurse on yesterday said these were the worst she has seen in 23 yrs. She is still not crying, and very sleepy. This is all to be expected. [name]Doc[/name] said maybe for 2 weeks. We are praying for her recovery.

So glad to hear that [name]Annaliese[/name] is doing better!! I’m very sorry about the complications, but you know she will be all the stronger for having come out of this. :slight_smile: You are in my prayers, and keep us updated!

Iam terribly sorry to here about lille Blessing’s health problems. If it helps at all, when i was small ( 2 months i think my mom said) i had the same exact problem. I couldnt eat anything and had to be fe threw my bellybutton and i would have seizures too. It didnt last that long for me, and they actually never figured out what it was and it just went away. Then when i was 16 i started having fainting spells and found out i have a heart condition called Prolonged QT and they think that may have caused the seizures and eating problems when i was small. Maybe have then check for it, its very treatable. I hope you get your anwsers soon, i truly believe she will fine in the end:) I am perfectly healthy now. I am praying for you and your family.

Congratulations on the birth of Blessing! I pray that she has a speedy recovery out of the NICU!