Our even shorter list :)

See the results of this poll: Which one out of the 3?

Respondents: 7 (This poll is closed)

• Asher Brooks: 3 (43%)
  • Samuel Brooks: 2 (29%)
  • William Brooks: 2 (29%)

From your list my favorites are [name]William[/name], [name]Nicholas[/name] and [name]Holden[/name]. [name]Holden[/name] feels very different to me from your other names though, so if you’re planning on having more children I would stay away from it for the sake of consistency.

I like [name]Samuel[/name] and [name]Adam[/name]. I used to like [name]Andrew[/name] but for some reason I don’t like [name]Drew[/name].

I like [name]Andrew[/name], [name]William[/name] and [name]Samuel[/name], but I’d definitely go with [name]Andrew[/name]… I just think it’s so handsome and not getting enough play these days (I know it’s #12, but I feel like I rarely hear people discussing it, and know one under the age of 25). [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Holden[/name] is very, very nice.
Good luck!

I like [name]Samuel[/name] best, but both [name]William[/name] and [name]Nicholas[/name] are right up there.

Since my husband added [name]Holden[/name] to our list I decided to add one more to our list :wink: because I found it and I am starting to like it a lot, but are some of your opinions? The name is [name]Asher[/name]… What do you think?!

I love your list! [name]Jack[/name], [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Samuel[/name], and [name]William[/name] are my favorites. :slight_smile: I can’t choose just one! [name]Do[/name] some of the names on your list work better with your last name than others?

Oh! I think that [name]Asher[/name] is a handsome name…From your list, I like the sound of [name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Our last name is [name]Brooks[/name]… I [name]LOVE[/name] the sound of [name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name], and so does my husband… What do you think? [name]How[/name] does my last name go with any of my other choices?

I love [name]Holden[/name]!

Our last name is [name]Brooks[/name]… I [name]LOVE[/name] the sound of [name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name], and so does my husband… What do you think? [name]How[/name] does my last name go with any of my other choices?[/quote]

Wow! I love your last name, and I agree that [name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] sounds amazing!

[name]Adam[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]: I think this sounds handsome…
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]: It may just be me (it probably is), but something about [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] is awkward for me to say. I think it’s the R sounds. Hmm…Yeah, it’s probably just me. :slight_smile:
[name]Jack[/name]: I love [name]Jack[/name], but [name]Jack[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] sounds K heavy to me…
[name]Samuel[/name]: I love the sound of [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]!
[name]William[/name]: I love [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name], too. :slight_smile:
[name]Nicholas[/name]: I like some of the others more with [name]Brooks[/name], because [name]Nicholas[/name] and [name]Brooks[/name] both end with the same S sound.
[name]Asher[/name]: [name]Even[/name] though there’s sh/s with [name]Asher[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] (I didn’t notice with [name]William[/name] in the middle), I still like the way it sounds. I think that [name]Asher[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] sounds very peaceful.

I really love your list!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I agree. Great last name and everything said here is what I was thinking…[name]Samuel[/name], [name]William[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] are best with your last name.

Our last name is [name]Brooks[/name]… I [name]LOVE[/name] the sound of [name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name], and so does my husband… What do you think? [name]How[/name] does my last name go with any of my other choices?[/quote]

Wow! I love your last name, and I agree that [name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] sounds amazing!

[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]: It may just be me (it probably is), but something about [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] is awkward for me to say. I think it’s the R sounds. Hmm…Yeah, it’s probably just me. :slight_smile:
[name]Jack[/name]: I love [name]Jack[/name], but [name]Jack[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] sounds K heavy to me…
[name]Samuel[/name]: I love the sound of [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]!
[name]William[/name]: I love [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name], too. :slight_smile:
[name]Nicholas[/name]: I like some of the others more with [name]Brooks[/name], because [name]Nicholas[/name] and [name]Brooks[/name] both end with the same S sound.
[name]Asher[/name]: [name]Even[/name] though there’s sh/s with [name]Asher[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] (I didn’t notice with [name]William[/name] in the middle), I still like the way it sounds. I think that [name]Asher[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] sounds very peaceful.

I really love your list!

Good luck! :-)[/quote]

I really love your list!

Good luck! :-)[/quote][/quote]

Ok :)) Our new list is :

[name]Samuel[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]

What do you thinnk?? We really like [name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]

[name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] is a very handsome name. It is stylish and classical too. I am impressed with this combo, it has star appeal and the instant YES factor. A winner in my book.

I love the sound of [name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]! I also love that [name]Asher[/name] won’t be shortened something with one syllable like [name]Samuel[/name] ([name]Sam[/name]) and [name]William[/name] ([name]Will[/name]) will likely be. (I do love [name]Sam[/name] and [name]Will[/name], but with [name]Brooks[/name] being one syllable, too, I think I love the sound of [name]Asher[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] more.)

Between [name]William[/name] and [name]Samuel[/name], I’ll go with [name]William[/name] (I love them both, but I like the sound of [name]Will[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] better than I do [name]Sam[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]), and I think that [name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] is wonderful! :slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile: