Our first: Ingrid

Our first baby was born in [name_u]January[/name_u] but I still wanted to make this announcement now that I’ve found this wonderful website and its community.

I’ve always loved names and naming my first felt very special, fun and interesting. After some debate we agreed on…

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]

She has three names because I’m Finnish and
it’s common in Finland to have three names.
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is a name I’ve wanted to give my daughter ever since I was a teenager. It has a rich history and a great balance of strength, elegance and beauty. [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is perfect as a Nordic name that works well internationally. It’s familiar in [name_f]English[/name_f] speaking countries but not too popular.

[name_f]Helen[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] have family connections but they are also just beautiful names with lovely meanings. Giving names from family isn’t really my thing (I prefer giving names that I really, really love) but it was important to my husband. Luckily we found these names that we both liked.

I’m very happy with her name and it suits her perfectfly. She’s our beautiful (Ingrid) and bright (Helen) bringer of joy (Beatrice).

50 Likes

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is beautiful!!

1 Like

Such a sweet name and the meaning behind her name!! [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is beautiful!

1 Like

What a stunning name! I love all three names and the full combo is beautiful, in sound and meaning.

Thanks for sharing! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is gorgeous such a beautiful name :two_hearts:

1 Like

That is just such a beautiful name!! I adore Ingrid. How wonderful! Congratulations, and welcome to the world, Ingrid!

2 Likes

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is ADORABLE! congratulations on your little girl!

1 Like

congratulations!! [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is such a beautiful name, she’s so lucky :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome Earthside, [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]! What a gorgeous name you’ve given her!

1 Like

She has a perfect name!! Belated congratulations :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Lovely name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! I was thinking about the name [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] yesterday, so I’m glad to see a little one with the name :grin:

2 Likes

Congratulations! The meaning behind her name is lovely

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful and meaningful name!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name she has

1 Like

Congratulations and what a lovely name!!

1 Like

congratulations! what a gorgeous name :heart_eyes: welcome to the world ingrid

1 Like

Congratulations! I love [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], so glad to see it being used!

2 Likes