Our IVF team green baby is here!

After 3 years of heartache and lots of IVF, followed by a blissful and easy pregnancy, our first baby has arrived! We didn’t find out the sex while pregnant, and chose one name we deemed unisex enough to use either way.

So, 9 days overdue, our baby boy [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] arrived! As a long time name nerd it was harder than I expected to choose one name! We loved the name [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] for its soft strength, nature meaning, that it’s uncommon but not too unfamiliar, and that it could be used for either sex. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband also loved it because of its usage in [name_u]Magic[/name_u] the Gathering. We call him Syl or [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] or by his full name. [name_m]Jones[/name_m] is an honor name, the surname of my great grandparents.

His name suits him wonderfully and we couldn’t be more over the moon!

72 Likes

what a dashing name! congratulations to you and your family :heart:

Huge congratulations! [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] is a very, very charming name. So full of rich forrest feels and familial love… enjoy your little blessing, and may your hearts be forever full together! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], little [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]. :seedling::relaxed:

[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] is one of my absolute favorite names! Congratulations!

sylvan jones is a stunning name. all my congratulations :yellow_heart:

That is a gorgeous pick! I love the whimsical, outdoorsy [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]. So dignified and princely, yet with the nature-related meaning of “forest.” Congrats on your little boy!

Congratulations on your beautiful baby! :two_hearts:

Congratulations :partying_face: x

I love his name :star_struck: [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] is so gorgeous and so underused. Congratulations!

Congratulations :tada:

What a lovely name and I’m so happy your prays for a baby were finally answered.

Good luck

Congratulations!! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] baby [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]! What a lovely, spunky name :two_hearts: :herb:

That is such a lovely and meaningful name! Congratulations!

Congratulations!

oh wow congratulations!! welcome to the world, sylvie :heart:

[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] is such an amazing name for a blessed boy! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], Syl! :heart_eyes:

What an absolutely dashing name! Congratulations times a thousand for your sweet little [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to [name_f]Earth[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]! :two_hearts:

Congratulations! [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] nn [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name! I love your description of it, a “soft strength” :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u], love, LOVE [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m].

[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] dashing. Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

congratulations! <3