our January baby

After a week of waiting past his due date, and several months going back and forth on names, our son [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] [name_m]Angelo[/name_m] joined us earthside on [name_u]January[/name_u] 31st and we are SO in love!

Our boy affectionately goes by [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] :sunny: or as I like to call him, my sunny angel :innocent:

Thanks everyone for all of the wonderful suggestions, many of which are now on my list for the next baby :blush:

56 Likes

Congratulations! I love his name, and I love [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] :sunny:

1 Like

Awww congratulations!!! :tada::tada::tada: Good luck on the transition with a newborn!

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a lovely name and an adorable nickname!

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] is so handsome and [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] is adorable.

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a handsome name.
I hope the newborn stage goes well for you (looking forward to it right now myself!) Enjoy the snuggles.

1 Like

what a lovely name! sonny is such a cute nickname. congratulations on your boy :love_letter:

1 Like

His name is stunning :white_heart::sunny: Congratulations!!

1 Like

Hugest congratulations :tada:

I absolutely love Santiag0 Angel0 such a handsome name that feels romantic and beachy :ocean:

Wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best with your new addition!

1 Like

Congratulations! I loooove his name :sun_with_face: Good luck!

1 Like

Huge congratulations!! His name is gorgeous and [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] is darling, wishing you and your family so much health & happiness!! :green_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! His name is wonderful :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Congratulations!
Your baby boy has a magnificent name! [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] is an adorable nickname as well. [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] [name_m]Angelo[/name_m] nn [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] sounds powerful, sweet, friendly, resplendent and very charming.

Good luck with everything! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a stunning pick β€” I absolutely adore [name_m]Santiago[/name_m]! Wishing y’all all the best!

1 Like

Congratulations, I am so excited to see this announcement! What a stunningly named boy. I love that you chose [name_m]Angelo[/name_m] as his middle name. [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] [name_u]Angel[/name_u] is the most darling nickname.

1 Like

[name_m]Santiago[/name_m] [name_m]Angelo[/name_m] is a wonderful choice! I love the nn [name_u]Sonny[/name_u] for [name_m]Santiago[/name_m]!

1 Like