Our little Angel

[name_u]Perfect[/name_u] name for a perfect girl, so so sorry for your loss :broken_heart:

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. Her name is beautiful :dove::two_hearts:

1 Like

im so sorry for your loss, what a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl :white_heart:

1 Like

What a beautiful name. Praying you and your family find peace and comfort during this difficult time :pray:t2:.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. What a beautiful name you gave her.

Prayers for you and your family. :heart::pray:t3:

1 Like

oh i am so sorry to hear this. you chose such a lovely name for your girl, carolina cole is such a beautiful name. i’ll be praying for you and your family :dove:

1 Like

i’m so sorry to hear about your loss, your little girl has such a wonderful name. i’ll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts :heart:

1 Like

I am so sorry for your family’s loss. [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is the perfect name. :heart:

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss :heart::pray:t2:

1 Like

So sorry :disappointed::white_heart: :bouquet: . She has a lovely name.

1 Like

There are no words that could be quite enough but I offer my deepest condolances for you and your family. [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is the most beautiful name for your little angel.

I will keep you and everyone who loves [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] in my prayers, that the [name_m]Lord[/name_m] may wrap you and your darling daughter in His embrace :heart:

9 Likes

I’m so sorry that your time together was so short. [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is such a melodic and beautiful name for your precious girl. :heartpulse:

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss. [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is a stunning name. What a sweet little angel :heart:

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss.
She has a beautiful name. Sending healing prayers. :heart:

Words will never be enough, but I want to offer my deepest condolences for you and everyone who loved sweet little [name_f]Carolina[/name_f].

What an utterly beautiful name for your angel. You are in my prayers.