Our little Christmas miracle

Congratulations Ró!! So excited to finally hear the middles! They’re lovely and the meanings behind all of her names are so sweet. What an absolutely gorgeous combo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ahhhh congratulations on your Christmas miracle Rosebeth!!!

Oh my goodness congratulations on your little girl what a delightful Christmas present for you, your husband, your brother and the band of brothers that she will be joining :white_heart:

In relation to her name it’s perfect for you you guys and I’m glad you’re so in love with the name.

Welcome to the world Vienna :earth_africa:

1 Like

So excited to see this news! Her name is so special, to have so much “old” while being a new little baby.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations :sparkles::snowflake:

1 Like

Congratulations!! :partying_face: I feel out of touch… I didn’t know you were expecting again! :scream: What a wonderful name you’ve chosen for her! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball: and what a wonderful gift her name is :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is so beautiful and full of meaning

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is amazing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I loved reading this announcement and hearing how you chose her middle names! Huge congratulations :heart:

1 Like

I love her name! One of my favorite songs is since I saw [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] by [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] soot - I think it’s cool we both have musical connections to it :]

1 Like

Congratulations! I’d been waiting excitedly for this announcement and it certainly didn’t disappoint —her name is so beautiful! It’s always clear how much thought and care you put into your children’s names :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! She has such a beautiful name. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is both gorgeous and meaningful. A big well-done!

1 Like

Congrats! [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] has a lovely name :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love how meaningful the name is to you! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is absolutely beautiful and so is all the special meaning and thought put into it. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_f]Vienna[/name_f]! :heart:

1 Like

She’s here! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations on your little girl. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] unusual name. I have watched your family grow over the years and I remember the boys’ names.Enjoy you little girl.

Congratulations again, Ró! Welcome to the world, Vienna!, Such a meaningful name for such a kraftaverk (I want to make sure if it is the right word for miracle in Icelandic).

This memory of yours with your father makes me want to give a listen to Ultravox’s songs!

I hope the labor went smoothly and you and Vienna are having a fast recovery.

:kissing_heart: :purple_heart:

Kravtaverk is the correct word, it’s so sweet that you looked that up :slightly_smiling_face: Vienna and I are both doing well.

You should, they’re such a great band. Personally, my favorite songs are (apart from Vienna) Lament, Rage in Eden and The thin wall.

1 Like