Our little man is here and has a name!

He was born in the (very) early morning of [name]June[/name] 2nd. We had decided on [name]Wesley[/name] [name]Gideon[/name] but had our backups on hand just in case ([name]Julian[/name], [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Evan[/name]). When we met him, though, he was a [name]Gideon[/name], without a doubt. So, I’m so happy to say that our little guy is [name]Gideon[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] and it fits him perfectly. His siblings [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Frankie[/name] & [name]Annabeth[/name] are completely infatuated with him (as are DH and I) and we are all doing well. Thank you all for the name help!

Aw, congrats! I love the name [name]Gideon[/name] and [name]Wesley[/name] is a great middle name!

Awww, congratulations! I adore [name]Gideon[/name], great name!

[name]Gideon[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] is so handsome. I love it! Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name]Gideon[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] is lovely, and [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Frankie[/name], [name]Annabeth[/name], and [name]Gideon[/name] are fab together.

All the best!

Congratulations - I absolutely love the name.

[name]Gideon[/name] is one of my most loved names.

And I love [name]Wesley[/name] too, as I’m a Methodist, so it makes me think of [name]John[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] (the founder of Methodism).

A fine choice.

Congratulations! [name]Gideon[/name] is a lovely name.

Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of your son, [name]Gideon[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]! A spunky name that goes well with his siblings.

Congratulations! [name]Gideon[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] is a very handsome name!

[name]Gideon[/name] is a terrific name, super impressed! Congratulations on his safe arrival! <3

[name]Gideon[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] is an amazing name! Congratulations.

Perfect! Congrats!!

What a wonderful namesake to the Biblical “man of valor”! Unusual but unmistakably familiar! A couple years ago, I ran into a woman who had just named her son [name]Gideon[/name] :slight_smile: My husband loves this as a middle name.

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy! I love the name [name]Gideon[/name] [name]Wesley[/name], it’s perfect!