Our little prince has arrived đź‘‘

We welcomed our second child and first son last week! [name_m]Born[/name_m] with a head of the sweetest light brown hair. It has been such a treat to have him with us! Big sister is 2 yo Cl@ra El0ise!

After a couple months of having a “barely” winter where we live, this little guy decided to bring winter with him! It’s been snowing a ton since his arrival, which has been a fun marker of him joining our family :snowflake:

His first name was a name that I have loved for a while, but my husband was more or less indifferent to. After thinking about it for a while, the name really grew on him! We kept our daughter’s name a surprise until her birth, but we decided not to do the same this time. I wish we did keep it a surprise because telling people made me doubt our choice since most people seemed to not like the name very much (it’s outside the top 300). That caused me to second guess it a ton and overly stressed about whether it was the right name to use, even during labor after we already had the name sign made. As soon as he was born, I felt very confident about his name and haven’t looked back!

His middle name is an honor to my late dad who passed away when I was a young child :white_heart:

60 Likes

Congratulations!!! His name is so handsome and goes perfectly with Cl@ra!!

2 Likes

Yay! Congratulations! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], little [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]! :tada::heartpulse: (Also, I love that swaddle!)

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] is amazing with [name_f]Clara[/name_f]

1 Like

Aw his name is so lovely and he is just darling!! Congratulations to you and your family, wishing you all so much health & happiness!! :green_heart:

1 Like

So cute!!! I love his name, and also his big sister’s!

1 Like

Aw congratulations on your sweet boy; I love [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f]!

1 Like

Congratulations on your beautiful baby who has a beautiful name! :green_heart:

1 Like

Huge congratulations!

Wishing you all the best with your newest addition his name is gorgeous.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you have a speedy recovery and stay warm this winter with your wintry baby boy :snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

1 Like

Congratulations! :tada: He has a great name, one that pairs amazingly with [name_f]Clara[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

i love his name!!! congratulations on your baby boy 🩵

1 Like

Congratulations! I love his name, and it goes so well with Cl@ra :white_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I really love his name! Very handsome.

1 Like

What a handsome name that pairs so nicely with big sister!

1 Like

Such a great name!

1 Like

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name! [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] is so handsome!

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a lovely name :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a lovely name! And it goes perfectly with his sister’s.

1 Like

Many congratulations! He has a gorgeous name :green_heart:

1 Like

3llis W1lli@m is absolutely stunning, and pairs so well with Cl@ra El0ise! Congratulations!

1 Like