Our Little Star

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] was born yesterday 12/29 at 5:57pm. She can’t wait to get home and meet big sister [name_f]Trillium[/name_f] [name_u]Kelly[/name_u].

Both of our daughters names are nature first names with family middles. [name_f]Trillium[/name_f] is a flower, and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is a significant constellation in our night sky.

Both their names also hold literary significant for me and my partner, who is a librarian. [name_f]Trillium[/name_f] is from a beautiful graphic novel with the same name, and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is the heroine of the golden compas series.

We love how both names go together, yet are uniquely their own. Thank you nameberries who gave me some food for though when I was narrowing Lyra’s name down from 2 great contenders. We are so happy with our name choice and so lucky our little star is here :sparkles::white_heart:

53 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: She & her sister have beautiful names 🩷

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] names! Congratulations!

1 Like

I love the sibset! They’re gorgeous names. Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations! They both have beautiful
names :star2: :milky_way:

1 Like

Congratulations!! I have loved Trillium’s name since I added it to the database per your suggestion, and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is absolutely stunning to match!

2 Likes

both of your kids’ names are stunning!! congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations! Such a beautiful name!

1 Like

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] choice! Congratulations on your little [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] :dizzy:

1 Like

So so pretty! Congratulations to you and your family, wishing you all so much health and happiness :green_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I remember your first being born due to her fabulous name, and now her sister has a gorgeous name to match :dizzy:

2 Likes

Huge congratulations!

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is such a beautiful name!! [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] goes wonderfully with [name_f]Trillium[/name_f], and as a lover of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], it’s a lovely combo! [name_f]My[/name_f] heart is melting :pleading_face:.

Best wishes as you settle in with your new little one.

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:

Your daughter has such a beautiful name!

Wishing you all the best with your little star :star:

1 Like

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a beautiful name.
Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is a stunnibg choice and compliments her sister’s name so well

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a gorgeous name.

1 Like