Our long-awaited boy...

Oh my goodness! I haven’t poked around Nameberry much in recent months but stumbling across this post made me soo happy!

Congratulations and I know your story gives hope to many.

What a gorgeous name! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, baby Elim!

Massive congratulations for you, [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]. A bit late but I am happy to see this post. We rarely interact, but I too have been in this forum for ages and read through your journey. Elim [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is a great choice, now enjoy your bundle of joy. :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

This is such lovely news & so positive to hear especially as I am currently TTC I have been trying since January which isn’t long but it’s feels long as the months past so this is a lovely story to hear like there is light at the end of the tunnel and your light is definitely with your little Elim Nathaniel James!

I know this is super late, @namergirl3, but I wanted to congratulate you. What brave parents you are, and I’m absolutely ecstatic for you over your new little miracle. [name_u]Elim[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is an absolutely amazing name and I’m so happy for you!! Best of luck in these crazy times!!!

Oh my word [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f], this brought tears to my eyes! I remember seeing your TTC signature on the old forums forever, and saying quick little prayers every time I saw it. Finally, your wonderfully named miracle! Congratulations.

I know I’m so late here, but I thought about you recently and decided to check in. I’m glad it was good news and you finally got your little miracle!

His name is so beautiful and I’m so happy for you. Congratulations!!

Soooo goood to read this great news [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]! Your Elim is already one year old, and I [name_f]Hope[/name_f] parenthood is treating you well :slight_smile:

1 Like