our new adventure begins

[name]Cindy[/name] and Lukina ([name]Lou[/name] to most of you)
Are please to announce [name]Polly[/name] [name]Olympia[/name] is coming home
[name]Born[/name] Nov 9 2009 at 1 lbs 7 oz (.65 kg) 10 inches (25.4 cm)
Is coming home Feb 22 2010 at 4 lbs 1 oz (1.84kg) and 16 inches (40.6 cm) She is doing very well we are excited for our future.

Lukina is female and means graceful and bright
cause I know you name berries will want to know

Congrats!!

Congratulations! What a great name, I’m sure [name]Polly[/name] [name]Olympia[/name] is adorable!

Lukina is very cool, what a great meaning!

Great news
Her name is very pretty.
Enjoy your family time

Congratulations to [name]Cindy[/name] and Lukina! I love the name you chose for your baby girl! I beyond love the name [name]Polly[/name] (I love knowing that there’s a little [name]Polly[/name] in the world) :-), and I love [name]Olympia[/name] (I knew the most wonderful [name]Olympia[/name] in college), and think that it’s fantastic in the middle.

I’m so glad that [name]Polly[/name] is doing well and is coming home! That’s wonderful!

I wish your family all the best! :slight_smile:

Take care!

1lb 7oz - my word, that is teeny! Hasn’t she done well to get to 4lb+ already. Congrats to you and [name]Polly[/name] has a very cute name x

Congratulations! [name]Love[/name] [name]Polly[/name] [name]Olympia[/name]!

see how fast she went for 1 to 4 and if you blink she will be 50 then blink again she will be 100. Congrats… pretty name

Congratulations! [name]Polly[/name] is such a sweet name, and I am of course thrilled to see a mythological connection in there! I have a secret love of girls’ names with masculine nns (think [name]Maxine[/name] nn [name]Max[/name] or [name]Andromeda[/name] nn [name]Andy[/name]), so I love Lukina (with [name]Lou[/name] or even [name]Luke[/name] as the nn).

And well done Miss [name]Polly[/name], for growing so fast!

Good luck :slight_smile:

Congrats! She was a teeny little girl at birth wonderful to hear that she is coming home soon and that she has gained so well.

All the best!