Our Northern Light

Our very special sixth baby is here! And crucially she is now all official after we registered her on [name_m]Friday[/name_m].

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]
[name_m]Born[/name_m] on 30th [name_f]May[/name_f] '23
🩵

She seems to have been destined to be [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. Her siblings expressed a love for the name, with no idea it was on top of my list, and our sassy 3 year old, [name_f]Zara[/name_f], took to calling her ‘Baby Rora’ for the last 4 months of the pregnancy.
We have also been really lucky here in the UK this year to glimpse the [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] Borealis which is really unusual.
And though Daddy took a little more persuading, it feels like her name was meant to be.

Bluebells are my favourite flower, and as [name_f]May[/name_f] is the season for them this felt perfect. Seeing them all blossom in the weeks before she arrived filled me with this incredible love and happiness and excitement for her.

[name_u]Skye[/name_u] took a little longer. I originally wanted [name_u]Blythe[/name_u] but it didn’t work too well with [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f]. So once she was born I asked the children (and husband) to draw up a shortlist of single syllable names. Their favourites included [name_f]Fawn[/name_f], [name_u]Skye[/name_u], [name_f]Star[/name_f], [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_u]Rae[/name_u], [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u]!
It’s been tricky to choose a favourite, and she was almost [name_f]Fawn[/name_f], but ultimately, [name_u]Skye[/name_u] won because it flows and goes so well :green_heart:

Absolutely love her name. She is our last baby and I’m so pleased we’ve chosen something so special for her.

[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] x

Mummy to

[name_f]Effy[/name_f] (was Alyssa)
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_m]Zander[/name_m] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]

63 Likes

She has a gorgeous name! Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

I love the meaning behind y’all using [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]! Congratulations!

1 Like

This is awesome! [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] can be done poorly but this is such an exciting, meaningful and beautiful usage!

Congratulations! :slight_smile: :heartpulse:

1 Like

I am in love with her name! :heart_eyes: congratulations! :white_heart::tulip::sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulations!

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition :white_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name :stars: :blossom: 🩵

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f], congrats!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a stunning name!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] all your kids names!!!

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]!
Congratulations!!
:nest_with_eggs: :sparkles: :blue_heart:

1 Like

From one [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] mom to another, congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name and a sweet set! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

I love the meaning behind the name you chose! Congratulations :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

What a gorgeous name! [name_f]Spring[/name_f], summer, and winter all at once. Also, can we talk about [name_m]Zander[/name_m] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] :open_mouth::heart_eyes: That blows me away! So cool.

It’s absolutely perfect. I would LOVE to have a name as awesome as hers. She is destined for greatness, and sweetness. Congrats

1 Like