Our Rainbow Baby Is Here!

I can’t believe I am finally making this post on Nameberry. I have been dreaming of adding to the beautiful birth announcements since I was a teenager. I have been apart of the Nameberry community since I was a teen! (I got locked out of my original account a couple of years ago, so this is my new one.) [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I battled infertility and, due to this, I stopped coming on Nameberry as often, as it became a little too painful to dream of names for children I feared we would never have.

However, we are overjoyed by the birth of our daughter! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I welcomed [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Mariana[/name_f] on [name_u]January[/name_u] 12th. Our little nugget arrived over three weeks early after a peaceful delivery.

We welcomed her after five years of infertility and three miscarriages. Her first name was selected by my husband. It was the only name he ever liked, so I was happy to co-sign its use. Her name reminded us of sunshine, happiness, and hope - all of which we needed on our fertility journey. Her middle name is in honor of my mother (her nana) [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f], my grandmother [name_f]Mary[/name_f], and my nana [name_u]Marion[/name_u].

73 Likes

Congrats! She has a beautiful name!

Congratulations!!! :purple_heart::purple_heart: Such a gorgeous name!

How beautiful!! Congratulations!:tada:

Congratulations!! She has such a beautiful name :heart:

Congratulations! What a beautiful name! I wish you all the joy to come.

What a great story! Congratulations on your daughter!

Aww Congratulations! Beautiful name :blush:

Congratulations! I love the name [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], and [name_f]Mariana[/name_f] is gorgeous!

beautiful name!! congratulations and good luck!

These names are so beautiful! Congratulations!!!

What an incredible and difficult journey you’ve been through but I’m so happy little [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is here! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] she is here safe and sound now.:two_hearts:

What a long, hard journey you’ve been on. Congratulations on your [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f]!! :heart::partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How wonderful! I’m so excited for y’all! [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is so sweet!

Congratulations!

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball:. She has a beautiful name.

Congratulations! What a perfect name for your perfect bundle !

Big congratulations on welcoming your precious girl after such a long struggle. Her name is beautiful :orange_heart:

Welcome [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]! I will add her to today’s Babyberry blog post :slight_smile:

Congrats! Beautiful name!

That is such wonderful news and you have chosen a beautiful, and meaningful, name for her.