Our Sweet Little September Babe 💙

Congratulations again [name_u]Haley[/name_u], I’m so happy for you both. He is gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Congratulations, Haley!! [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] is such a handsome choice :blue_heart:

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this announcement since you announced that you were pregnant. [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] is a beautiful name! Congrats!

1 Like

I’m so excited to see this announcement! Congratulations, and wishing you and your family so much joy!

1 Like

Congratulations, [name_u]Haley[/name_u]! :blue_heart: So happy for you and I love the name you’ve chosen as well. Very handsome :blush:

1 Like

Many congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations!!! rhett mackenzie is such a lovely name :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Ahhhhh! Congratulations, [name_u]Haley[/name_u]! That is so exciting, and I am so glad [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] is here safely. How are you feeling? Sending love :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Happy[/name_u] belated Birthday Rhett!!!

1 Like

What a perfect name for your family!! Congratulations :relaxed:

1 Like

Yay!! Congratulations [name_u]Haley[/name_u], I’m so excited for you and your family. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_u]Rhett[/name_u]! :green_heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Rhett[/name_u] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] is a super handsome name! Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Haley!! [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] is such a wonderful choice. Enjoy your bundle of love!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] is such a handsome name. A big well-done to you.

1 Like

i was looking forward to this announcement! congratulations!!

1 Like

:tada::baby_bottle:Congratulations!! His name is amazing.

1 Like

So happy for you and your family! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_u]Rhett[/name_u], you are going to experience so many beautiful and amazing things :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

welcome to the world rhett!! congratulations, haley! :two_hearts: i wish you and your family all the best as you start this new chapter in your lives!

1 Like

Congrats :tada: I LOVE [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] on a boy! [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] is a fabulous name!

2 Likes

Such a long time coming! So excited for you, Haley!! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to motherhood! And welcome baby [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] (an inspired choice)!

1 Like