Our twins are here!

A few days ago, on [name_u]July[/name_u] 6th we welcomed our sweet twin boys. Naming them was difficult, but now we are completely happy about our decision. We named them [name_m]Orso[/name_m] [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_m]Damiano[/name_m] [name_m]Maxim[/name_m].
Both of their names are four letters long, as their older siblings’, and both of them are nature related names. For the first middle we honored two family members. Both of them sadly passed away because of COVID so we really wanted to keep them in our minds as a family. Naming our babies after them feels like the best thing we could do. The second middle was something that we decided just a few weeks ago. Before having [name_u]Luca[/name_u], we had a miscarriage. We consider our five kids rainbow babies and miracles and we really wanted to having this into account while naming our kids. That’s why [name_m]Orso[/name_m] second middle is [name_u]Blue[/name_u], we made a little color combination (Sage and Blue) to honor our first little one, while [name_u]Sage[/name_u] second middle was chosen by [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_f]Maya[/name_f] and [name_f]Hera[/name_f], who considered [name_m]Maxim[/name_m] a really cool name.
Both of our sons are healthy and they are sleeping quite well. Our older kids are really excited and keep inventing new nicknames each day. We’ve been using [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] for [name_m]Orso[/name_m] and I completely adore it, while the kids call [name_u]Sage[/name_u] things like [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], Sagey or Dami. [name_f]Maya[/name_f] also uses Ozzy-Blu for [name_m]Orso[/name_m] and we find that completely adorable.
Thank you all for your help! This is an amazing community that has helped us a lot. We can now say that our family is complete.

41 Likes

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Your kids have beautiful names.

congratulations! they have wonderful names!!

Congratulations! I’ve been eager to know which names you went with!

congratulations!

Congratulations! I’m especially excited to see [name_m]Orso[/name_m] used :teddy_bear:

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Many congratulations! You made wonderful choices. Good luck with everything :four_leaf_clover:

Congratulations!! What lovely names!

Ooooh I love these! What a big, beautifully named family! :heart:

Congratulations! What cool names :black_heart:

Congratulations :)!

Congratulations! You chose wonderful names. :yellow_heart: I’ve never heard [name_m]Orso[/name_m] before, but I especially like it.

Congratulations!

Thank you all for your support and love!

Congratulations! I love all of the meaning behind the names. They are just stunning. Ozzy-Blu is the cutest nickname too!