Our twins arrived

On [name_f]April[/name_f] 4th they arrived. Choosing their Names took days after they had been born on [name_f]April[/name_f] 4th.
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Harmon[/name_m]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_m]Maret[/name_m] [name_f]Christine[/name_f]

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]: my maternal grandfather
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m]: my paternal grandmother
[name_m]Harmon[/name_m]: my father and paternal grandfather

[name_f]Julia[/name_f]: my maternal grandmother
[name_m]Maret[/name_m]: my step-mother
[name_f]Christine[/name_f]: my mother

We thank all of you for your ideas. In the end we decided to use only family Names, even though we still love the names [name_f]Adah[/name_f], [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] and [name_m]Joshua[/name_m].

43 Likes

Congratulations! Their names are beautiful, especially together.

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] names! I love the meaning that they both have. Such a wonderful honor

Congratulations!! Their names are just beautiful together, wising you and your family tons of health and happiness!! :green_heart:

Oh these are lovely! [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Julia[/name_f] make a beautiful pair.

I love [name_m]Maret[/name_m], by the way, how do you say it? mah-RAY? [name_m]Or[/name_m] more like MARE-et?

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_f]Julia[/name_f], and they’re so perfect together! :heart:

Congratulations!! They have beautiful names!

Congratulations! These are such great names :heart:

Such sweet and sophisticated names, congrats :two_hearts:

Congratulations. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you used honor names. The names are beautiful. Wishing you all the best….

1 Like

Stunning names! [name_m]Amazing[/name_m] how you were able to honor your family in such beautiful ways! Congratulations! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] your all doing well!

1 Like