Our twins... continued

Okay… really sorry about all the confusion I’m creating! We now have a new issue!
We have settled on [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] for our little boy. I’m really happy with it and thankyou so much to everyone whjo helped us make the right choice :slight_smile:
We’ve decided that the pronunciation issues with [name]Dasia[/name] probably aren’t worth it, but would like to keep the nn [name]Daisy[/name].
The name [name]Dalila[/name] has special meaning to my husband and we had wanted to use it but couldn’t because we call our daughter [name]Liliane[/name] by [name]Lilou[/name] ([name]Lilou[/name]= lee-lou, [name]Dalila[/name]= De-lee-la)
[name]Do[/name] you think this would still be an issue if we called [name]Dalila[/name] by her full name or [name]Daisy[/name]?
Or could we maybe name her [name]Delilah[/name] (which I think I prefer), or is this too close to [name]Liliane[/name]/[name]Lilou[/name] as well?
Full name would be [name]Delilah[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] or [name]Dalila[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

[name]Odette[/name], [name]Liliane[/name], [name]Maxence[/name], [name]Evenie[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Dalila[/name]
[name]Odette[/name], [name]Lilou[/name], [name]Max[/name], [name]Evenie[/name], [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name]

The other option is just naming her [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. To me this sounds a bit too cutesy for when she gets older.
What do you think?

I think [name]Dalila[/name] and [name]Delilah[/name] are both lovely and I don’t see an issue with the nickname [name]Lilou[/name] and these names. [name]Both[/name] are pretty name but my personal choice is [name]Delilah[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Delilah[/name], how sweet! I really love it, much more then [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Dasia[/name] - when you and your husband can’t even agree on the pn. then there is definitely going to be other problems with the name!!

My only problem in using [name]Delilah[/name] is how [name]Daisy[/name] is kinda a stretch for a nn. I know that you said she really feels like a [name]Daisy[/name], so you could probably pull it off but she might get questioned!

That being said, if you plan on calling her [name]Daisy[/name] most of the time, i would simply use that on her birth certificate. Yes, [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is slightly juvenile, but would you consider using a different middle name? Especially since (technically) both names come from the same name, [name]Margaret[/name]. [name]Daisy[/name] is a common nn for [name]Margaret[/name], and [name]Margaret[/name] means [name]Pearl[/name] so having the name [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], is kinda like naming her [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]. [name]How[/name] about:
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Bleu[/name] (still juvenile, but better then [name]Pearl[/name]!)
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Azure[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Giada[/name] - really love this since it was your other option if both were girls!
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Gia[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] Olivera
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Rafaela[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Milena[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Vera[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Aimee[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

I think [name]Daisy[/name] can be a full name and doesnt need to be short for anything. [name]Dalila[/name] could work though, although it would probably encounter as many pronounciation problems as [name]Dasia[/name]. You could go with [name]Margaux[/name] or [name]Margarete[/name] also.

[name]Theo[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] is lovely

[name]Daisy[/name] is very nice such a happy name.

[name]Lilou[/name] and [name]Lilah[/name] are very close if you make [name]Delilah[/name]'s nn [name]Lilah[/name]. I find the biblical [name]Delilah[/name] the reason I would not use this name.

Some suggestions

[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Joy[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Luella[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Pamela[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Ethel[/name]

or [name]Marguerite[/name] nn [name]Daisy[/name]

With the other siblings, I would probably either use [name]Daisy[/name] as her full name or [name]Marguerite[/name] nn [name]Daisy[/name]. I don’t think [name]Daisy[/name] is any more juvenile than [name]Lucy[/name]. With [name]Dalila[/name], I don’t think you’re getting rid of the pronunciation issues you have with [name]Dasia[/name]. I personally don’t care for [name]Delilah[/name] but I also find it very similar to [name]Liliane[/name].

Good luck!