Outside input on current list

Hello berries! Hub thinks I’m mad so I need someone to discuss my name ideas with! What do you think of my ideas so far? Am really looking for comments on each name individually rather than just a list of which ones you like… Sibling’s are [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]William[/name].
[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Valda[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Arla[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Ellen[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Gilda[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Marcia[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] (mar-shah)
[name]Joy[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Maude[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Verna[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Vera[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Heidi[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Helen[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]

Thanks [name]Fran[/name] x

[name]Hi[/name] again, [name]Fran[/name]!

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - Sweet, soft, and unusual. Perfect with the sibling set.
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - Too much V.
[name]Valda[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - Too unusual next to [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], and [name]William[/name].
[name]Arla[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - Seems a little invented, but pretty. [name]Orla[/name] would be nice, too.
[name]Ellen[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - Good flow, but a little bland.
[name]Gilda[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - Hm. I’d say this is too much name. It reminds me of [name]Glenda[/name] the Good Witch!
[name]Marcia[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - Very [name]Marcia[/name] [name]Brady[/name]. Very dated.
[name]Joy[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], and [name]Joy[/name] are a sweet set. I like others more, but this is nice and feminine.
[name]Maude[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - [name]Maude[/name] isn’t very playful, and I don’t personally like the sound. I’d prefer something else…
[name]Verna[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - This makes me think of the male name [name]Vern[/name] or [name]Verne[/name], and it isn’t very feminine.
[name]Vera[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Vera[/name] in your set, but [name]Vera[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] has a lot of R.
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - This is cute! But, it’s not what I envision in your set. It’s a little more quirky than sweet.
[name]Heidi[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - I like others more, but it’s fun. I’d like something ending in an -a sound better, for difference.
[name]Helen[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - [name]Helen[/name] is slightly more appealing to me than [name]Ellen[/name], but it’s still a little bland, maybe?

Favorites - [name]Elsa[/name], [name]Joy[/name], and maybe [name]Arla[/name]

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Hello [name]Fran[/name]!

I’m sorry to say I have been away for a while and am not up-to-date with your babies. I know that Miss [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] has arrived, joining [name]Lacey[/name] [name]Morgana[/name], but I am wondering if you are pregnant again? I love [name]William[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]!

[name]Elsa[/name]- I love [name]Elsa[/name], I think she is beautiful, but in a home-grown way; earthy and steady. [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name] sounds nice.
[name]Ivy[/name]- My personal favorite from your list, I believe [name]Ivy[/name] is much like [name]Elizabeth[/name] in that it is a classic which never gets tried or tired. [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] makes me want to jump out of my seat and scream ‘Hallelujah!’
[name]Valda[/name]- [name]Valda[/name] is obviously ethnic, a might more than the first two girls and reminds me of [name]Vlad[/name], or a cranky, vile old school-marm with an accent.
[name]Arla[/name]- I don’t love the spelling, but I love the sound which is almost musical!
[name]Ellen[/name]- I love the [name]Ellen[/name] variants much more than [name]Ellen[/name] itself. I think [name]Helen[/name] would look heavenly next to [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name]!
[name]Gilda[/name]- Obviously reminds me of the phrase “gilded” which isn’t bad, but it’s not much of an impression either.
[name]Marcia[/name]- Very ‘done;’ reminds me of a middle-aged woman, not a baby.
[name]Joy[/name]- It’s done as well, but in a different way than [name]Marcia[/name]; it has fresher contemporaries.
[name]Maude[/name]- I am not behind the revival of [name]Maude[/name], but some are.
[name]Vera[/name]- Another that would make a heavenly sib-set with [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Verna[/name]- Much like [name]Valda[/name], it is a harsh name with strong connotations for me.
[name]Daphne[/name]- I see [name]Daphne[/name] fitting in better with your mn choices, but I love it for sure!
[name]Heidi[/name]- All I see is a thirty or forty year old with blond hair.
[name]Helen[/name]- It is on here! I think it’s perfect…

I love:

[name]Ivy[/name], [name]Vera[/name] or [name]Helen[/name]!

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Vera[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Helen[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]

[name]Vera[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] has to be my favorite combo there!

Blessings,

[name]Bella[/name] <3

Hello ladies! Yes I am pregnant again… long story… Anyway, this baby is a boy who will be named [name]William[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]. This poll is me obsessing over what names might fit with the set if we have anymore! [name]Arla[/name] is one I particularly like… I def prefer it over [name]Orla[/name]. [name]Bella[/name] - how would you spell it? [name]Vera[/name] is another of my favourites! That’s where [name]Verna[/name] came from - didn’t know whether the added n made it sound better with [name]Reeves[/name]?

Thankyou for your comments - much appreciated! [name]Fran[/name] x

I love [name]Arla[/name] and [name]Vera[/name] for you! I adore the name [name]Vera[/name], it is one of my favorite names. I think [name]Vera[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] sounds beautiful! A sibset of [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Vera[/name] and [name]William[/name] is swoon worthy! :slight_smile: [name]Arla[/name] is a name I haven’t seen before, but I find it very sweet and solid at the same time. I think it also works beautifully in the sibset.

[name]Elsa[/name] is my absolute favorite from this list. Beautiful name and sounds perfect with [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]William[/name]. [name]Arla[/name] is also nice, but I don’t think it goes as well with your other childrens’ names. I also think [name]Helen[/name] sounds good, it’s such a classy name!

I can’t think of another, more natural spelling of [name]Arla[/name]. If [name]Bella[/name] has alternatives, I’d be interested as well. It’s a sweet name, yes. [name]Verna[/name] works better with [name]Reeves[/name] than [name]Vera[/name], for sure, but it still has such a harsh sound that I can’t see it with [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], and [name]William[/name]. [name]Elsa[/name] is still my definite favorite, but [name]Arla[/name] is pretty, too…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: