P.K. initial help

I’m loving P. + Vowel middle initial combos but with my K surname things get weird so fast as everything feels word-like in [name_f]English[/name_f].

Which of these initials would you personally hate to have? Which ones are passable for the right combo and which ones are totally OK?

PAK
PEK
PIK
POK

POEK
POXK
POCK
POVK
POWK
PONK
POMK
POFK
PEEK
PEAK
PANK
PAMK
PEMK
PELK
PERK
PAWK
PECK
PANK
PARK
PENK
POOK

Thanks, Berries! I feel like I’ve gotten really good at avoiding the weirdness and vulgarity with other letters but these P names just keep getting to me and I love them with several vowel combos… rock and hard place. One combo is really pulling at my heartstrings lately but my biggest reservation is one of these weird combos, so I’ve cached it in here to see how workable it is. Let me know.

Honestly, I don’t worry too much about initials unless they are obvious bad words. She could always just use P.K. if her full initials turned out weird.

1 Like

The only I wouldn’t want is PIK, since it’s a rude word in Danish. But since none of the rest are rude or akward I wouldn’t mind them. Initials can often be avoided anyway :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I honestly think they’re all fine!

1 Like

My initials are PAKC and have never been an issue. I really don’t think you could go wrong with any of these, even the word words.

1 Like

Unsure about PANK and PERK…

2 Likes

I don’t think I’d object to any of these. The four-letter ones would likely not appear on monogrammed things because those slots usually allow only three letters (at least in my day because I was always upset they wouldn’t just let me put [name_u]Abby[/name_u] on my backpack lol).

2 Likes

Honestly, none of these would bother me at all!

1 Like

I’m glad to know nobody else thinks this is a big deal! Here I am standing in front of my mountainous molehills…

1 Like