Pan- names poll

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 18 (This poll is closed)

• Pandia (Greek goddess): 7 (39%)
  • Pansy: 1 (6%)
  • Pansy: 2 (11%)
  • Pandora: 8 (44%)

I like Pandia better of the two you have, although it does remind me of panda bears. I think [name]Pandora[/name] sounds pretty, but I can’t get away from the [name]Pandora[/name]'s Box association.

These are all unheard of as names for me although [name]Pandora[/name] is supposedly common in the UK according to Name [name]Berry[/name]. But, I understand the appeal to have an uncommon name! These just wouldn’t be my personal choices - maybe I’m not into [name]Pan[/name] names!

Pandia screams panda to me. It is pretty, and it’s not like pandas are a bad association, still, I’m not sure. I don’t think [name]Pansy[/name] would be taken seriously, but I do love it as a middle name. I voted for [name]Pandora[/name], even though she would get lots of box comments. I still think it’s beautiful and her name would always be a conversation starter.

[name]Pansy[/name]…i will never quite understand naming a child a type of insult meaning “weak or scared” It jsut doesnt seem very nice:( I voted Panida. Mostly because i have the radio association with [name]Pandora[/name] ( a shame really it sounds pretty enough)