Pasqualina?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries!

I’m crushing on Pasqualina a bit today… she’s been a like/love (depending on my mood lol!) for the past few years, but I was reminded of her today and am wondering if I could fit her into my list. So far, I’m considering [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] Pasqualina [name_f]Irene[/name_f] or [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Pasqualina ____… thoughts on these two? What other names work as a FN for Pasqualina?

Thank you!
[name_u]Ashley[/name_u]

1 Like

Pasqualina is beautiful! I love how [name_f]Spring[/name_f]-y it feels, reminding me of [name_f]Easter[/name_f] and flowers blooming.

I really like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Pasqualina _____ ! I find [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] Pasqualina [name_f]Irene[/name_f] to be a bit of a tongue-twister, personally.

Maybe you would like…
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] Pasqualina
[name_f]Liza[/name_f] Pasqualina
[name_f]Verity[/name_f] Pasqualina
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] Pasqualina
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] Pasqualina
[name_f]Edith[/name_f] Pasqualina
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] Pasqualina
[name_f]Mira[/name_f] Pasqualina
[name_f]Joy[/name_f] Pasqualina

1 Like

I can’t see any issues with it as a middle. A year ago I would’ve though it a bit much for a first name, but I met one recently and now I think it’s surprisingly wearable.

Daisy [name_f]Pasquelina[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]? I know I know it’s basic. :joy:

Oooh, I like it. Pascale is a long time love of mine, and I knew a Pasquale growing up. A great middle in particular for shorter firsts I think … Daisy Pasqualina is so bright and colourful, it brings me a lot of joy seeing it and saying it. :slight_smile:

I’m not a two middles person, but I’d personally pair it with something short like Fern, Scout, Skye, Faye, Blythe, Dove, Lark, June etc

Come to think of it, I like one syllable as a first too! So all of the above as firsts too haha. Two syllables works too. I do find Aurora and Irene a bit of a mouthful with Pasqualina, although individually they are lovely.

Zoë Pasqualina
Mae Pasqualina
Neve Pasqualina
Noa Pasqualina
Claire Pasqualina
Maeve Pasqualina
Audrey Pasqualina
Bridget Pasqualina
Ivy Pasqualina
Irene Pasqualina
Iris Pasqualina

I think it’s fine as a middle name, especially with something soft and sweet to balance it, so [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is a great first name option. It’s not personally my style but it could work! I think pairing it with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is a bit of a mouthful though.

Pasqualina is bright and bold! I like the simple [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] with it

1 Like

Maggie Pasqualina
Audette Pasqualina
[name_f]Avril[/name_f] Pasqualina
Kyrili Pasqualina
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] Pasqualina
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] Pasqualina
[name_f]Moya[/name_f] Pasqualina
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f] Pasqualina
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] Pasqualina

Thank you everyone! I’m glad you like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] Pasqualina! It feels very spring-ish to me. :heart: I do still like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] Pasqualina [name_f]Irene[/name_f], although it may be too Italian for me. :sweat_smile: [name_f]My[/name_f] original combo was [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] Pasqualina [name_f]Mary[/name_f], which I really like, but would never give up [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] Lærke [name_f]Grace[/name_f] to go back to her.

@Dechen - I can’t really see me with a [name_u]Lark[/name_u] or [name_u]June[/name_u], but I really like [name_u]June[/name_u] Pasqualina! She’s really unexpected and sweet.

@skylerros - haha, sorry, but nooooo. You could’ve hardly predicted that M@rie is my own middle name and I hate it with a passion, but I’m going to pass on that one. Thank you for trying though. :rofl:

1 Like