Peaceful Night Singer

Our beautiful S o l o m o n N i g h t i n g a l e was born at home last week & we are all in love! His big sissy I n d i g o smothers him with kisses all day long :white_heart:

His name meaning, peaceful night singer, holds a lot of significance for us. [name_f]My[/name_f] prayer all throughout this pregnancy has been that no matter what happens we would be filled with peace & joy from the [name_m]Lord[/name_m], a prayer that has been lovingly answered. On top of his meaning of peace, [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] wrote [name_m]Psalm[/name_m] 127 which holds a special place in our hearts.
[name_f]Nightingale[/name_f] is a lovely nature name as well as a subtle honor name for me that suits his sweet, gentle nature perfectly.

63 Likes

What a marvelous choice! I adore your son’s name and the meaning behind your choice. Congratulations! I wish you the best. Good luck with everything! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

What a perfect name! Congratulations!

1 Like

So amazingly beautiful!! Wishing you and your family so much health happiness :green_heart:

1 Like

congratulations!!

1 Like

Thank you all! He is already so loved :white_heart:

1 Like

I adore his name, huge congratulations to you all.

1 Like

Huge congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh my gosh I absolutely adore his name! S0l0m0n is my favourite boys name I absolutely adore him such a gorgeous name. If I was to ever be blessed with a son that would be his name so I’m slightly envious you’ve bestowed this choice onto your child!!! The middle name is so quirky sounding fab with S0l0m0n. I also love the eclectic vibe your overall sibling set with the subtle O theme. [name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f]!

Anyways enough of me gushing I wish you all the best a smooth adjustment to being a parent of two and a speedy recovery following his birth!

1 Like

congratulations! such a gorgeous name! 🫶🏻

1 Like

Stunning name choice! :heart_eyes: Congratulations!

1 Like

what a stunning name, congratulations :gift_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks everyone!!

@tori101 Isn’t Solom0n just amazing!? I love his name :white_heart: I hope you get blessed with your own Solom0n too!

1 Like

Ahhh thank you! Honestly S0l0m0n is so beautiful and I think for me S0l0m0n will most likely be off the four legged variety as I feel I’m part of the one and done parade! [name_f]My[/name_f] 3 year old is plenty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But I think a distinguished looking cat named S0l0m0n would be swell

1 Like

Congratulations! He has such a stunning name :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations!! You have chosen a stunning name for him, and it goes so wonderfully with your daughter.

1 Like

Such a beautiful name! I really love the first and middle combo. Congratulations!

1 Like

That is a lovely name combination.

1 Like

What a magical name. Many congratulations! :last_quarter_moon:

1 Like