Pearl... what?

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] are both lovely

1 Like

Would you consider honoring two names in one? [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Debrenee is really cool. I also like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m], as others have said. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f] is fun. You could also use two middle names like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u].

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] such a pretty charming name with this old school Hollywood glamour vibe! I would use [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] I’m honestly swooning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] is so cool! I also like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] a lot, and think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Debra[/name_f] works, too; if you’re up for variants, I think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Deborah[/name_f] or [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Devorah[/name_f] would be really interesting and could get you to a 3-syllable name? But [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] is so glamorous! I like it a lot.

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]

1 Like

I think [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] sounds really nice. It flows well. If you feel like it’s too short you could always include two middles that give it a bit more punch. Something like
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] is so sweet! I like the idea of [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] too. It would make a quirky cool middle, plus with a family connection.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] daughter’s name is [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]! Its a lovely name!

I like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] best followed by [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] is super cool! [name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]! [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] Fitzegerald sounds like a winner to me!! It honours your entire side of the family, and on top of that, I think [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] is actually a really cool name!

If that’s not the one for you, let’s look at other options.

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Paige[/name_f] separately, but since they both start with P and are 1 syllable each, I don’t think they work.

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u] - Again, don’t love the one syllable FN and 1 syllable MN paired. [name_u]Drew[/name_u] is short of [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], which is similar to [name_u]Andrea[/name_u], would you consider [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Andrea[/name_u]? It’s hard not knowing what your last name is, and if the person you’re honouring is named [name_u]Drew[/name_u] or [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], but if they’re an [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Andrea[/name_u] could be a great way to honour! [name_u]Andrea[/name_u] is far underused in my opinioin.

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] - This works. But I know a [name_u]Rene[/name_u] and find her extraordinarily annoying so the name is ruined for me. I find the r in [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] runs into the R in [name_f]Renee[/name_f], but maybe thats just me.

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Debra[/name_f] - I like this one! [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Deborah[/name_f] I think looks prettier, as it makes [name_f]Debra[/name_f] longer, but the sound is the same. [name_f]Debra[/name_f] means “bee” so what about [name_f]Melissa[/name_f] (honeybee) or [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] / [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] (just going straight to the Bee). [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] or [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] are beautiful. I’m not sure if you think this would be too far a stretch, but I do love the name.

If none of those appeal, what about considering naming her after something you love? ie. Maybe you and your husband met in [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], so could name her [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], or maybe you guys both love the movie [name_m]Wizard[/name_m] of [name_m]Oz[/name_m] (Dorothy) or your family are huge [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] fans (Pearl [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] is to die for). I wouldn’t give up on [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], without examining other ways you can give her a meaningful middle name. She doesn’t have to be named after a family member, but it would be nice if her middle name was special in it’s own way.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Such a great name!!

[name_f]My[/name_f] first thought was [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f], but on reading you wanted three syllable and [name_f]Debra[/name_f] is on the list what about [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Deborah[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f]! [name_u]Or[/name_u] change [name_f]Debra[/name_f] to [name_f]Devorah[/name_f] pronounced the Hebrew way, “De-VO-rah”

1 Like

Coming from a [name_f]Pear[/name_f]! I love pearl [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]!
You could always do [name_u]Drew[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and call her pearl. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a thought!!

1 Like