Pearl

I know there is a trend for the older names coming back again such as [name]Lily[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Alice[/name], [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Edie[/name]. I’m actually enjoying the trend for pretty names for girls.

In my kindergarten class is a girl named [name]Pearl[/name]. She is gorgeous to look at and I’ve just fallen in love with her name.

Her sister is [name]Lola[/name] who is 8months.

What are your thoughts on the name?

one of my FAVORITES!!! So flippin’ cute!

I think it’s darling! :slight_smile:

I starting to really like this name. Classic and cute. It is slowly making its way on to my short list.

I think it is very sweet :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name]

I really love it! It’s so fresh and vintage. It’s been one of my favorites of the jewel names for a while now. I also like [name]Ruby[/name]. I was considering using [name]Pearl[/name] as a middle name had my last baby been a girl.

[name]Pearl[/name] is delightful and subtle and feminine :slight_smile: DH isn’t a great fan of her, but I do have a definite soft spot for her. At the moment, she sits happily in my [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] combo!

You reminded me - I teach a [name]Peggy[/name] this year - talk about unexpected!