Penelope Paloma Rose

What do you think of the name [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]? Is the P P too much? I already have a girls name picked out but [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is growing on me so much. And putting it with the middle names we have already chosen I do absolutely love it. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think it flows well enough?

Thanks xx

4 Likes

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is lovely - I like the gentle but zippy sounds, the rhythm and almost rhyme!

1 Like

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is great! I don’t think the P P is too much at all :slight_smile:

Not a typical alliteration fan but this one is okay to me but it is going to seem rather sing-songy because they both start with P and are on the longer side of syllable number. So if you’re okay with that, I think it’s okay.

it GORGEOUS!!! I actually like the alliteration

I love all three names, but I do think that the three P’s in [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] don’t flow all that well.
But that’s just an opinion. If it doesn’t bother you, go for it.

That’s so cute! I love the bit of alliteration. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are both such classics, and [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] is such an unexpected twist with a beautiful meaning.

1 Like

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name!

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is such a lovely mythological name that sounds elegant, timeless and warm with cottagecore imagery attached especially through the meaning ‘weaver’ along with the nicknames [name_f]Penny[/name_f] and [name_f]Nell[/name_f]. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is beautiful. [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] makes a delightful middle name for [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] she’s joyous, feels tranquil and has such a lovely sound. I love the alliteration of [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] rounds the name off wonderfully. Yes [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a common middle name choice but she’s so darn pretty and I think because [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] is rare she feels purposeful. I love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :rose:

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is absolutely stunning! What a lovely name. The name sounds beautiful, feminine, melodic and graceful.
I think that the double P initials sound adorable, poetic and cheerful. Everything flows well.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] it. Not a big [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] fan (but love Penny), but this stunning combo could make me love it :blush:

[name_f]Ita[/name_f] cute! And with [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] back to back like that it also lends itself to the nn [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]! Which I also think would be adorable

1 Like

love it! i love love love both penelope and paloma and seeing them together just makes me so happy! rose is gorgeous to balance the longer p names. stunning!