Penelope Soleil!

[name]Hi[/name] all,

We have named our baby girl (5 days after she was born)! She was born Friday 3/23 at 12:17pm on the sunniest day of the year so far on the NW [name]Washington[/name] coast! It was so beautiful. Home water birth. She is beautiful and everything I ever dreamed.

Introducing the lovely: [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Soleil[/name]!

She joins big brother [name]Milo[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] and our family is complete!

xo,

[name]Laura[/name]

Congratulations! Such a lovely name!

Congratulations. I love the combo and I think that [name]Soleil[/name] gives the combo lots of charisma and pizzazz!

All the best,

rollo

Congratulations! [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Soleil[/name] is a gorgeous name!

Very cool! [name]Love[/name] the hard “o” and “l” repetition. Beautiful.

Congrats on the safe arrival of your water baby, [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Soleil[/name]. I think [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] are lovely together!

What a lovely choice! Your children have amazing names! Congratulations on your lovely family :slight_smile:

Yay! I love it! Congratulations!

Congrats! [name]Penelope[/name] is a favorite of mine and I’ve always loved [name]Soleil[/name] - what a gorgeous combination!

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Soleil[/name] is a gorgeous name! I also love how [name]Soleil[/name] can be a reference to the sunny day she was born on, since it means “sun.” Congratulations!

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Soleil[/name] is lovely! Such a stunning name and goes so well with [name]Milo[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]!

Congratulations to your family!

Congratulations! [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Soleil[/name] is absolutely beautiful and goes great with [name]Milo[/name]. And being from WA myself I remember how beautiful it was that day - such a wonderful day to come into the world!